1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Sennheiser HD-650 ( Senn HD 650 ) - Mint Condition, Packaging etc Included

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by Ksweene5, Dec 5, 2017.
Trader History (4)
  1. Ksweene5
    Type:
    For Sale or Trade
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Hello -

Up for sale is a mint pair of Sennheiser HD-650s - perfect cosmetic and working condition. This will come with all original packaging and accessories, also in perfect cosmetic and working condition. I absolutely love my 650s, these are only for sale bc I was gifted a pair that has some customization for me. I'll stress again - THESE ARE MINT!! I would estimate they have about 50-60 hours on them.

I will ship these priority to US for $235. I don't mind shipping int'l but will check shipping costs before providing an estimate. I also have an Apogee Groove USB DAC/Amp - brand spanking new - that I am selling for $225. I'd give a nice package price if you buy both.

I'd consider limited trade options - looking for a mid/high end turntable (Rega RP3 / Planar 3 or similar) , UE Triple Fi ( or similar IEM ), Sony IEM (the bass heavy type, XBR etc), nice phono pre. Would consider trades + cash if the items warrant that.

I have pics I can send, just on a different computer right now. I'll update the listing asap.

Please feel free to message with questions Thx HF

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  2. jurumal
    PM'd.