Sennheiser HD 555 Case
Jul 25, 2012 at 10:38 AM Post #2 of 10
This is one of the only headphone cases I know of. 
Admittedly, it's not that useful if you dont live over there or want to deal with buying/shipping from there....

http://jaben.com.my/shopping2/Hippo-Case-Large/

Jul 25, 2012 at 11:01 AM Post #3 of 10
This is one of the only headphone cases I know of. 
Admittedly, it's not that useful if you dont live over there or want to deal with buying/shipping from there....

http://jaben.com.my/shopping2/Hippo-Case-Large/

Thanks for the link, and it's funny cause I just went to jaben a few hours ago! But, that case and many others are very pricey, even more expensive than my HD555! Btw, I like your The Oatmeal avatar :p

Jul 25, 2012 at 11:08 AM Post #4 of 10
Lol. Thanks. I love The Oatmeal and he apparently shares my love of sriracha too. 

Bearacha flamethrower! Loved it. It's also a walpaper for my mac I put up every now and then. 

Yeah, I wasn't able to determine the price of the case as it's in some foreign currency that, as an ignorant American, I am unaware of. 
They looked nice when I saw them on Headfonia a while back. 

Other than that though, I dunno. Hopefully someone else can chime in with some great product at an astounding price, because I'd be interested too. 

S-

Jul 25, 2012 at 11:13 AM Post #5 of 10
Look into a Pelican Case. I got mine for Under $40 and it's awesome!

Jul 25, 2012 at 12:30 PM Post #6 of 10
Lol. Thanks. I love The Oatmeal and he apparently shares my love of sriracha too. 

Bearacha flamethrower! Loved it. It's also a walpaper for my mac I put up every now and then. 

Yeah, I wasn't able to determine the price of the case as it's in some foreign currency that, as an ignorant American, I am unaware of. 
They looked nice when I saw them on Headfonia a while back. 

Other than that though, I dunno. Hopefully someone else can chime in with some great product at an astounding price, because I'd be interested too. 

S-

Um oops, me, as another ignorant American, made a mistake and the hippo case is about $38 since its 120 Malaysian ringgits....I'm only in Singapore for vacation. :p

Jul 25, 2012 at 2:30 PM Post #8 of 10
Quote:
Um oops, me, as another ignorant American, made a mistake and the hippo case is about $38 since its 120 Malaysian ringgits....I'm only in Singapore for vacation. :p

Lol. I thought based on your understanding of the price you must have been from over there, or around those parts. 

38 Doesn't seem too bad for a case like that...

S-

Jul 25, 2012 at 10:04 PM Post #9 of 10
Check out this case, I was real happy with mine that I bought a 2nd smaller one for another pair of headphones too
www.ebay.com/itm/Headphone-Case-HD650-HD600-HD518-HD-600-650-518-Add-Accessories-/261063900893?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc89efedd

However, I should mention that it does take kinda long for it to arrive since its coming from China

Jul 25, 2012 at 10:46 PM Post #10 of 10
Quote:
Check out this case, I was real happy with mine that I bought a 2nd smaller one for another pair of headphones too
www.ebay.com/itm/Headphone-Case-HD650-HD600-HD518-HD-600-650-518-Add-Accessories-/261063900893?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc89efedd

However, I should mention that it does take kinda long for it to arrive since its coming from China

Hmmm thanks for the suggestion, I'll take a look at it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back