Sennheiser HD 439 VS. Senneheiser HD 449.
Jul 16, 2012 at 9:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Kosmik Panda

100+ Head-Fier
Looking to get one of these pairs of headphones I listen to a lot of rock, rap, hip hop, rap, and some dubstep. I am looking for the most comfort and sound quality between these two headphones. I like a little extra bass in my music. Right now im am leaning towards the 439 because of the detachable cable. Im open for suggestions but my budget is 100$, will go used if they are really worth it. Thank you for the help.
Cheers!

Jul 17, 2012 at 4:31 AM Post #2 of 5
Quote:
Looking to get one of these pairs of headphones I listen to a lot of rock, rap, hip hop, rap, and some dubstep. I am looking for the most comfort and sound quality between these two headphones. I like a little extra bass in my music. Right now im am leaning towards the 439 because of the detachable cable. Im open for suggestions but my budget is 100$, will go used if they are really worth it. Thank you for the help.
Cheers!

Go with the HD 439, the velour pad are very comfortable and they ofer crisp details, i would also suggest the sennheiser HD 429
These are also good 
http://www.head-fi.org/products/ultrasone-hfi-580-s-logic-surround-sound-professional-headphones/reviews/7113

Jul 17, 2012 at 11:47 AM Post #3 of 5
Ya the only reason I might not be able to get the ultrasones is because im trading in some phones just to get some headphones and they are not at best buy. Also was looking at the 518 know anything about them?

Jul 17, 2012 at 5:33 PM Post #4 of 5
Quote:
Ya the only reason I might not be able to get the ultrasones is because im trading in some phones just to get some headphones and they are not at best buy. Also was looking at the 518 know anything about them?

Yes the HD 518 is an excellent choice, i didnt know you wanted open headphones and they also come with detachable cables and are very comfortable. but if yuo had some more dough you could go for the HD 558 which will blow you away and a perfect all round headphone 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back