Sennheiser HD 380 pro vs Logitech UE 6000
May 14, 2015 at 9:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

-Blackbird-

New Head-Fier
Hi,
I want some new headphones for music listening, and I have shortlisted what I want to these two
I would also need to be able to wear these outside comfortably.
Please help me make the decision between these two.
I prefer a flat sound, exactly as the music was made and not enhanced if possible.
I can get both of them for about 100$
Thanks in advance.

May 14, 2015 at 2:44 PM Post #2 of 5
I have not heard the Senns, but the UE6000 are definitely a good headphone for $100. I wouldn't describe the sounds as flat, though. More warm with some decent bass emphasis. However, they are a great portable headphone for over ear because they fold up very nicely and come with a good soft case for carrying around in a backpack or messenger bag.

May 22, 2015 at 1:52 AM Post #4 of 5
I have the 380 pros. Some people find them to have a weird sound signature, but thats just personal preference. To my ears they are very neutral. Bass, mids, or highs don't stand out over one another. Personally I wish they had a tad boomer bass (especially for edm type music), but again that's just preference. The 380s have a detachable cord, so you can upgrade to a more portable one if you want, which are easy to come by. Also these cans are really comfortable- Im able to listen for hours and be fine.

Good luck!

May 22, 2015 at 12:35 PM Post #5 of 5
  Hi,
I want some new headphones for music listening, and I have shortlisted what I want to these two
I would also need to be able to wear these outside comfortably.
Please help me make the decision between these two.
I prefer a flat sound, exactly as the music was made and not enhanced if possible.
I can get both of them for about 100$
Thanks in advance.

Hi @-Blackbird-!

Given your preferences listed above, I think the HD380s might be more up your alley. I've pulled out both headphones and gave them a listen. The UE6000 is as @cel4145 describes - warm with bass emphasis. The 380s in comparison sound more neutral to me. They definitely don't have that bass emphasis of the UE6000. The HD380s definitely sound clearer to my ears in regard to details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back