Sennheiser Giving Away HD595's
Mar 16, 2006 at 1:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 42

trevor1189

100+ Head-Fier
Sennheiser is giving away some HD595's for completing a survey of their website. Just thought I would let everyone know in case they would like to enter. Here's the link http://www.sennheiserusa.com/newsite...p?transid=cat0

Good Luck

P.S. The link is down at the bottom of the page in the "more info box"

Mar 16, 2006 at 1:39 AM Post #2 of 42
did the survey, told them they needed to give us more info on their audiophile headphones.
Edit: everyone: please add "bring back the electrostats" to all the comments.
I should have also added:
1. keep the removable cable design,
2. make the HD700 better than the orpheus
3. how about telling us what amps you guys use
4. no veil!
5. more separation between insturments
edit: if i win i promise to use the headphones to bring someone i know into audiophobia

Mar 16, 2006 at 1:42 AM Post #4 of 42
:O thanks... probably have no chance of winning
frown.gif
but might as well give it a try... can't hurt
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 16, 2006 at 1:43 AM Post #5 of 42
in the comment box i said BRING BACK THE ORPHEUS!

Mar 16, 2006 at 1:49 AM Post #6 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by trevor1189
Sennheiser is giving away some HD595's for completing a survey of their website. Just thought I would let everyone know in case they would like to enter. Here's the link http://www.sennheiserusa.com/newsite...p?transid=cat0

Good Luck

P.S. The link is down at the bottom of the page in the "more info box"

Thanks for the heads up. Just completed the survey. I hope I win.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Mar 16, 2006 at 1:51 AM Post #7 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
in the comment box i said BRING BACK THE ORPHEUS!

LOL. I put "If you aren't gonna make the HD700 sound as good or better than the Orpheus don't bother."
biggrin.gif

Mar 16, 2006 at 1:57 AM Post #8 of 42
You do realize that this thread will probably up the number of potential entries right? Making it HARDER to win? Just a thought...

EDIT: I don't mean to be mean or anything, I do thank you for letting us all enter the contest to have a chance to win a nice pair of headphones and to provide Sennheiser with helpful feedback (in that order).

Mar 16, 2006 at 1:59 AM Post #9 of 42
Cool. Probably won't win. I said "Bring back the Orpheus and offer student discounts."
blink.gif
Sounds counter-intuitive.

Mar 16, 2006 at 2:05 AM Post #11 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Naris
You do realize that this thread will probably up the number of potential entries right? Making it HARDER to win? Just a thought...

EDIT: I don't mean to be mean or anything, I do thank you for letting us all enter the contest to have a chance to win a nice pair of headphones and to provide Sennheiser with helpful feedback (in that order).

Yeah I did figure that, but maybe I will get good karma for helping other people have a chance to win and win myself a pair.
580smile.gif

Mar 16, 2006 at 2:06 AM Post #12 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Naris

But if he hadn't mention it, I wouldn't have known
tongue.gif
a chance at it is better than no chance at all

Mar 16, 2006 at 2:09 AM Post #13 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by multikiwionaire
But if he hadn't mention it, I wouldn't have known
tongue.gif
a chance at it is better than no chance at all

Ditto.
biggrin.gif

Mar 16, 2006 at 2:38 AM Post #15 of 42
If they brought back the Orpheus, they would be breaking a promise to their original customers. I think their word is more valuable than requests from audiophiles. I do think that they should consider getting back into electrostatics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back