Sennheiser Amperiors?
May 23, 2012 at 11:06 AM Post #196 of 1,022
Wasn't a fan of blue because it's darker than I wanted it to be. Silver is also more universal with whatever that I will be wearing on a daily basis. It also stands out more IMO (purely personal reason!) :L3000:

I don't think you can go wrong with either! Do the silver's look better in person? Still undecided at the moment. :cool:

May 23, 2012 at 11:53 AM Post #197 of 1,022
Quote:
I don't think you can go wrong with either! Do the silver's look better in person? Still undecided at the moment.
cool.gif

Yeah, both colours look great. For me, the silver looks pretty sharp and nice in person. Blue is more purple and too dark for my taste.

May 24, 2012 at 5:05 PM Post #204 of 1,022
Quote:
Well I have looked at every apple store in NYC an nothing, any other ideas?

Well, I don't know how likely it is that they'll be in stock tomorrow, but that's what's listed as the expected availability on several headphone vendor websites. Also, check the us apple store site and search for the amperior. Your best bet is to either wait for it's availability online as that'll probably mark it's availability in store or just call at the end of the week and check stock that way.

May 24, 2012 at 6:10 PM Post #205 of 1,022
Quote:
Well, I don't know how likely it is that they'll be in stock tomorrow, but that's what's listed as the expected availability on several headphone vendor websites. Also, check the us apple store site and search for the amperior. Your best bet is to either wait for it's availability online as that'll probably mark it's availability in store or just call at the end of the week and check stock that way.

I think it's just the fact that maybe they aren't shipped to the US yet, and only UK apple store sells them for now? I don't know though.

May 24, 2012 at 7:08 PM Post #206 of 1,022
Quote:

I think it's just the fact that maybe they aren't shipped to the US yet, and only UK apple store sells them for now? I don't know though.

That's the way it seems. The apple store rep i talked to actually said, "I'm not sure if or when we'll get them." when I asked when they might be stock.

Kinda makes me think it's gonna be awhile until they ship to the US.

May 24, 2012 at 7:27 PM Post #207 of 1,022
Quote:
That's the way it seems. The apple store rep i talked to actually said, "I'm not sure if or when we'll get them." when I asked when they might be stock.

Could always ask some friends in the UK to get it then ship it to you if you really want them now! 
etysmile.gif

May 24, 2012 at 10:20 PM Post #208 of 1,022
Quote:

I had a apple employe tell me that they had them on the shelf for sale 2 months ago but within a week of putting them up they got replaced with skullcadys and some earphone brand I never herd of. I dont think he had the right product in mind but is that possible?

May 25, 2012 at 12:09 AM Post #209 of 1,022
Quote:
I had a apple employe tell me that they had them on the shelf for sale 2 months ago but within a week of putting them up they got replaced with skullcadys and some earphone brand I never herd of. I dont think he had the right product in mind but is that possible?

I want to say absolutely impossible, but stranger things have happened. 

There are so many sennheiser headphones and every time I've asked about the availability of the "amperiors" they were always unsure with what I said, so I wouldn't be surprised if things got lost in a confusing translation.

May 25, 2012 at 8:34 AM Post #210 of 1,022
Quote:
I want to say absolutely impossible, but stranger things have happened. 

There are so many sennheiser headphones and every time I've asked about the availability of the "amperiors" they were always unsure with what I said, so I wouldn't be surprised if things got lost in a confusing translation.

by the way the conversation was going that's probably what happened and the guy just got confused, but at the same time he was refering too them as the "hd 25 ampieriors" and I never said hd25 the entire time talking too him. also my 500th post 

gs1000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back