1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Senn IE80 / RHA T20 and more for sale

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by stenog, Aug 21, 2016.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (25)
  1. stenog
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    Euro
    Price:
    I don't use these phones anymore so trying to sell them. They are all in very good condition and all less than 8 months old. Prices are with Paypal fees but without shipping. Shipping is with tracking number, around 30 Euro within Europe. If you buy more than one I will give a very good price or just give me an offer :). I am relative new here, so if you are a long time member and/or a trusted member i will consider shipping before payment. Send me a pm!

Pictures on request.

IE 80 - Price 115 Euro - Sold
    Top condition but missing a few stock tips. I will provide Comply foam if needed, these are the only i got a good fit with.

RHA T20 - Price 125 Euro - SOLD
    Mint condition and all accessories.

ATH-CKR9 - Price 95 Euro
    Top condition - missing one stock tip. I will provide extra tips, you will most likely don't get a good fit with stock tips.

No name iem - 115 Euro
    Not sure i am allowed to name this iem at head-fi :). Chinese import, great bass, slightly bright treble. Quality iem for the price. I prefer Shockwave 3 over this one. PM me.

ZhiYin QT5 - 115 Euro - SOLD
    Mint condition and all accessories. If you are not familiar with this, check out the dedicated tread.

2. Ksweene5
    PM sent

3. Decommo
    PM sent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.