Senn IE8 -Where to buy?
Dec 30, 2008 at 6:20 PM Post #17 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by zuopuming /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am in Canada,
i went to a shop today, and the clerk told me that if i buy IE 8 online from another country, i wont be able to get the warranty from Sennheiser. is that true? for example i get from Sennheiser IE 8 Portable - computeruniverse.net.

alex

I was wondering the same thing about the warranty.

I've come across that site before. Is that the cheapest anyone has found the IE8 for?

Dec 31, 2008 at 12:06 AM Post #18 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by Feather225 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My friend...bank transferring is not safe hey...just beware...most merchants accept other payment methods hey...

Hey thanks for the reminding Feather!

I've received my IE8 a month ago and enjoying it EVERYDAY now. That shop i ordered from is quite a large shop in UK and has its floor shops in london too so i trusted it. Turns out it is a trustable shop luckily.

But yeh if only i have waited for a month, now the Aussie IE8's are in stock at on safe for only AU$370 which is quite cheap considering the ****ty exchange rate...
frown.gif

Mar 2, 2009 at 2:49 AM Post #22 of 30
Sound Earphones

Mar 2, 2009 at 3:04 AM Post #23 of 30
I won this auction; you may want to check if they have more in stock at this price. It did not yet ship in to me though.

-Ed

Mar 2, 2009 at 4:15 AM Post #25 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by madmax7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
$319.00 at Headroom. Support our sponsors.

DAMN! I had no idea they were that low! I should've given them a quick call!!! I've ordered from them in a the past and their service is excellent!
frown.gif

-Ed

Mar 2, 2009 at 4:22 AM Post #26 of 30
Yeah, you have to call them to get that price. And yes, great service at HR! Sorry about your wallet Ed!

Mar 2, 2009 at 4:25 AM Post #27 of 30
Well to tell you the truth I'm paying only 215 GBP shipped, which is very close in cost, but it's a matter of wasted time (I ordered on the 20th and still haven't received them due to international business processes); I'd have them by now had I gone with someone old and trusted like HeadRoom.

-Ed

Mar 2, 2009 at 5:27 AM Post #29 of 30
Indeed, I was already very impressed today listening to someone else's not-yet-fully-burned-in pair, though I'm still not decided on whether to replace my Westone 3s with these, keep the Westone 3s instead, or keep both.

-Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back