Senn HD570s sound broke, need some help
Oct 19, 2008 at 8:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

justi

Head-Fier
I apologize for not continuing in my other thread but I figured I'd need to make one related to my phones being broke and needing help rather than replacement suggestions.

Anyway, my HD570s sound broke when the plug is fully plugged in. Basically, it sounds like its amplifying one of the sides (as in Left or Right) to a point where it makes the music sound like youre at a concert on one side of the of the room and can barely hear the other side's guitars and such. Heck, it even sounds like badly done live recordings.

However, when I pull the plug to around 3/4 the way in it kind of balances out but is extremely bassy and stereo effects don't work (as in music where its meant to do left then right effects in each ear). I also think at this setting it might be ignoring one side of the the output (L or R, not sure) sometimes.

Would you say the cord is worth trying to replace or if its inside the headphones themselves?

Thanks in advance!

Oct 19, 2008 at 9:33 AM Post #2 of 6
seems if I shift the balance to full right or full left it works fine. In the middle it seems to be acting up. Odd =/

Oct 19, 2008 at 10:05 AM Post #4 of 6
Yes, I tried them in my mp3 player and 2 different computers. The computers were the only ones I could push it to full Left or Ride side sound but they both gave the same result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back