Senn HD-650... cheapest?
Jul 10, 2008 at 10:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Devon8822

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Posts
155
Likes
10
Where can I find these headphones for the cheapest? I'm sure someone with lots of experience, and who knows the online stores can link me to something I cant find myself. thanks
 
Jul 10, 2008 at 10:19 PM Post #2 of 12

inthecup

500+ Head-Fier
Joined
May 12, 2008
Posts
516
Likes
10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Devon8822 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Where can I find these headphones for the cheapest? I'm sure someone with lots of experience, and who knows the online stores can link me to something I cant find myself. thanks


Just to let you know, if you buy from an authorized Senn dealer, Senn is offering a $50 rebate. All you have to do is send them a pair of old headphones or earbuds.
 
Jul 10, 2008 at 10:23 PM Post #4 of 12

HeatFan12

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Posts
3,033
Likes
173
Location
Miami, FL
Right now, online retailers- J & R Music $329.00...Just ordered a pair...
cool.gif
 
Jul 10, 2008 at 11:26 PM Post #7 of 12

Golden Monkey

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Apr 5, 2008
Posts
1,986
Likes
20
If you want new, with factory warranty, from an authorised dealer, J&R, as they stated.
 
Jul 11, 2008 at 1:24 AM Post #10 of 12

alitomr

500+ Head-Fier
Joined
Jan 11, 2007
Posts
539
Likes
19
Quote:

Originally Posted by inthecup /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just to let you know, if you buy from an authorized Senn dealer, Senn is offering a $50 rebate. All you have to do is send them a pair of old headphones or earbuds.



Dammit!! A pair of brand new HD650 from an authorized dealer at $280?? (after rebate) That is an awesome deal!!!
 
Jul 11, 2008 at 1:27 AM Post #11 of 12

inthecup

500+ Head-Fier
Joined
May 12, 2008
Posts
516
Likes
10
Quote:

Originally Posted by alitomr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dammit!! A pair of brand new HD650 from an authorized dealer at $280?? (after rebate) That is an awesome deal!!!


X2
 
Jul 11, 2008 at 3:23 AM Post #12 of 12

Enthusia

500+ Head-Fier
Joined
Apr 14, 2008
Posts
612
Likes
13
Quote:

Originally Posted by inthecup /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just to let you know, if you buy from an authorized Senn dealer, Senn is offering a $50 rebate. All you have to do is send them a pair of old headphones or earbuds.


No it has to be either an hd650 or hd600 in order for you to get the 50 dollar rebate, anything else is a cheaper rebate.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top