Semi-Vintage Grado RS-2(non i) up for grabs if intrest is met.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
post-9515417
Post #1 of 2

WhiteCrow

Is not fooled by rapper-endorsed products.
Reaction score
well head-fi I feel the time has finally come...maybe. I am a bit torn over these as these were pretty much my first audio purchase and are "special" to me if that makes sense; I just don't use them enough. I love these things; but the HE-500 and my speakers just take up more time than these do.
My Semi-vintage as in NON-i model Grado RS-2 are in prefect working order; the cable was re-terminated to a 1/8th inch jack by ALO audio whom I bought them from back when they were 32ohm in Portland. I'm asking 400USD S&SH included and will only be shipping to conus. Cups, Pads, Headband, and cable are all perfect. Some slightly older pics but they are still in this condition; new pics will be added upon request (note the ALO logo on the cable wrapping has faded as it was some sort of gold inc and came off from use.)

I am firm on this price as they are rather special to me but I could use the money for other silly things.

ALSO if interested; will sell my Little Dot MKII, great synergy with these things; the whole shabang for 470 +shipping(as the shipping is more than just the headphones). MKII comes with extra power tubes.

post-9570400
Post #2 of 2

JoeDoe

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
Any chance that price is coming down? From other RS2s I've seen, 400 seems stiff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)