Seattle -- Used CD and/or Vinyl
Apr 13, 2004 at 6:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

john_jcb

This is a customized witticism.
I will be spending a week in Seattle soon and was wondering if there are any places for Cd's and or vinyl that I may not know about. I am not sure of these places names but I normally stop at them when I am in town

Near Seattle Center and Dick's on Mercer I think.

On 45th West of the freeway a couple of LP shops

Ballard tucked away on a side street for Cd's and LP's

Apr 13, 2004 at 7:31 PM Post #2 of 3
There are several decent places in the U. district, but they're somewhat touch and go, and prices can be on the higher side. However, there is vinyl to be found (particularly if you can dedicate an entire afternoon getting dusty
wink.gif
). Best way is just to park somewhere like behind the University Bookstore, and walk up one side of the "the Ave." and down the other.

Apr 13, 2004 at 8:09 PM Post #3 of 3
in ballard look for bop street records (sorry, don't remember the address. it's near the center of town). ton and tons of vinyl, lots of rare stuff, but be careful, they sell anything regardless of condition.

in queen anne easy street is pretty good, and has a lot of used vinyl and cd's, but is a little pricey.

in the u district there are 3 or 4 used cd stores on the ave, but honestly tower has the lowest prices for used vinyl & cd's there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back