Seattle Sunday New Year Meet at the Frye Museum 01/05/14
Jan 3, 2014 at 6:48 PM Post #166 of 217
  If you will be bringing gear, you will need to check in with security in the rear. if you're just hagin, come in through the front.

Yes, later arrivals will still need to go in through the back if you are bringing gear. Security will be ready to receive us all day sunday.

:thumb
:thumb

JJ

Jan 3, 2014 at 7:02 PM Post #167 of 217
OK, after some trials and tribulations, got the rig working remotely again (it's usually set up via network to my home desktop).  Components haven't changed, so it's C.A.P.S. server->Musical Fidelity VLINK-192->Berkeley Audio DAC->Cavalli Liquid Fire->LCD-2 version what-the-heck-ever.

Jan 3, 2014 at 7:49 PM Post #168 of 217
So i just happen to live very near by and i'm thinking of bringing my rid. I've got the following setup if anyone is interested in giving these a listen:

Headphones:

-Vintage Grado RS1 model A (Pink Drivers)
-Stock Hifiman HE-400's (Rev 2)
-Ultrasone DJ1 with pearstone velour and HD650 headband pad
-Logitech UE9000 

Source/Dac:

-Fiio e07k
-Foobar2000 with 320kbps and above source material
-Windows 8 notebook

I could also just come and enjoy what the more seasoned headfiers bring. 

Jan 3, 2014 at 7:50 PM Post #169 of 217
I'd be interested in trying the HE-400 and comparing it with my HE-500 :)

Jan 3, 2014 at 10:22 PM Post #171 of 217
  OK then - what time is the breakfast?  Must be pretty early if we are going into the museum at 10am!

Originally Posted by mochimon /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Please feel free to join Big Poppa and I for breakfast at Skillet before the meet. We will be at the restaurant at 8:30, and head to the museum a bit before 10 AM to help everyone get into the museum smoothly.

Also, I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be shooting some video during the meet and might ask you to do an interview about your rig, so please let me know if you do not want to be filmed.

-Jason
call me with any questions: (two zero six) 799-8198

Jan 3, 2014 at 11:21 PM Post #172 of 217
I will be bringing my HiFiman HE-400, odac+o2, possibly a Bose OE, AKG K-44, and maybe a Grado SR-60i if I can convince my girlfriend to bring it.

I have no laptop, will need a hook up.

I'm excited!

Jan 4, 2014 at 1:04 AM Post #173 of 217
man.. I'm just gonna bring one Bag & LeD ZepPeLiN WiT me..    'How high tech are U guys..'        ..  anybody  running Virtual 32bit ASIO Devices..?   Duke ..  I'll HoOk you Up..    

Jan 4, 2014 at 1:19 AM Post #174 of 217
I could bring:

Beacon Perseus
Pioneer HDJ-500
Monster Diesel Vektr
Thermaltake Isurus
Creative (I cant remember off the top of my head 2.1 channel speakers with 8inch sub)
A fully functional Desktop setup of ViperAudio and a huge selection of Convolvers
A fully functional Mobile setup of ViperAudio and a huge selection of Convolvers
A fully functional Mobile setup of Noozxoide-Ezio REWIRE Pro and Mixed Elemental
SonicMaster Soundcard
Xonar Phoebus Soundcard
Rooted, Unlocked, S-Off Droid DNA with loads audio modifications down to the system level :)

Keep me us posted :D

Jan 4, 2014 at 1:43 AM Post #175 of 217
Thanks to flight cancellation and rebooking (dat nor'easter), I likely won't make this one, but I'll definitely be on the lookout for future Seattle events o:

Though if I end up making it to Seattle on time to make it to the last hour or so, I'll bring by a Fiio X3 and Sennheiser HD439 + HD595.

Jan 4, 2014 at 9:07 AM Post #176 of 217
Thanks to flight cancellation and rebooking (dat nor'easter), I likely won't make this one, but I'll definitely be on the lookout for future Seattle events o:

Sadly, it's the same for me - I'm stranded in New York. I hope it's not too long before another event. I was really looking forward to meeting you guys, and especially Doc B, since I just finished my Crack/Speedball.

Jan 4, 2014 at 1:08 PM Post #178 of 217
The museum website says "FREE with pre-registration required"
So where do I register if I just wan to check it out?
http://fryemuseum.org/calendar/

Jan 4, 2014 at 3:08 PM Post #180 of 217
Anyone that's going to the meet have a spare pair of the HiFiMaN HE-500 grill rings possibly from one of their previous orders? If anyone does happen to have a spare pair, I'll buy them off of you at the meet lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back