Seattle Summer Redhook Meet 7/25/2015
May 29, 2015 at 1:58 AM Post #32 of 319
HE1K's have made an appearance at my house so I would plan to see them at a Seattle meet.

Jun 8, 2015 at 10:31 AM Post #34 of 319
Need to get this thread rolling again. Who is bringing new gear????

Jun 8, 2015 at 1:50 PM Post #36 of 319
  I just cycle through my collection.

I've been pleading with Eddie Current to show up to show off their new gear, but don't know if that will happen. Without M2man showing up to represent EC with his lineup, we need someone else to step up with their gear. That being said, I wouldn't mind if you cycled in your Zana Deux.
wink_face.gif

Jun 8, 2015 at 5:18 PM Post #37 of 319
I've been pleading with Eddie Current to show up to show off their new gear, but don't know if that will happen. Without M2man showing up to represent EC with his lineup, we need someone else to step up with their gear. That being said, I wouldn't mind if you cycled in your Zana Deux.
wink_face.gif

The last time I made it out to a Seattle meet back in 2012, KingStyles had a pretty sweet Eddie Current system with the Electra and Balancing Act....

Btw, in all the years I've been attending meets on Head-Fi (since 2006), I don't think I've ever seen Eddie Current attend anything outside of California with the exception of CanJam 2008 (which was in south Florida).

Jun 8, 2015 at 5:27 PM Post #38 of 319

wink_face.gif

The last time I made it out to a Seattle meet back in 2012, KingStyles had a pretty sweet Eddie Current system with the Electra and Balancing Act....

Btw, in all the years I've been attending meets on Head-Fi (since 2006), I don't think I've ever seen Eddie Current attend anything outside of California with the exception of CanJam 2008 (which was in south Florida).

He is missing in action as well. Last online last year in November. Someone is taking all our EC fans.

Jun 9, 2015 at 4:19 PM Post #39 of 319
I will likely be at this meet. I didn't know anything local like this happens. I'm pretty excited to check out some new gear. I have a bit I might be able to bring if anyone is interested.

Jun 10, 2015 at 3:13 AM Post #40 of 319
Ya know, I did make a Gold cable just like the Rhodium/Silver Cardas cable. And it is hooked up to my DAC. My rig is magical. I do tame the HD700's. The HD650's are so musical.

Jun 10, 2015 at 10:28 AM Post #43 of 319
wink_face.gif

It appears you have a ZD Super coming, so that should cover the EC base. I'd like to keep my cartage minimal given some recent health issues.

Jun 10, 2015 at 10:29 AM Post #44 of 319
Please bring your budget HD-650 rig you shared at the mini-meet as well.

As @johnjen stated: "lt sounded sublime". It would be a great service to the local HF community to experience what you've come up with!

This is the setup I intend to bring with some modifications which I hear as improvements over the system previously demonstrated.

Jun 10, 2015 at 3:03 PM Post #45 of 319

wink_face.gif

It appears you have a ZD Super coming, so that should cover the EC base. I'd like to keep my cartage minimal given some recent health issues.

Agree, I just found out yesterday. Do you think my Havana Tube DAC will work with the ZD or should I arrange to have a SS DAC to pair with it to sound its best? I am open to pairing suggestions as well as tube suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back