Seattle Meet Saturday Sept, 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2019 at 4:46 PM Post #91 of 142
I’d love to hear the Sony ZX300... I plan to bring the NW-WM1A for comparison, and hope to also try it with the IER-Z1R.

Sep 4, 2019 at 10:35 PM Post #92 of 142
I have a conflict in the morning, but will try my best to come in the afternoon. If I make it I will bring my IER-Z1Rs for the folks asking. If there is interest I can also bring: Sony: DMP-Z1, TA-ZH1ES, NW-WM1Z, MDR-Z1R; Focal: Utopia, Stellia; JVC: HA-FW10K; A&K: SP1000M gold. Just let me know if any is of interest. Don't want to bring bigger stuff than these items as I will be making stops around Seattle before and don't want it sitting in the car.

Sep 4, 2019 at 10:46 PM Post #93 of 142
I have a conflict in the morning, but will try my best to come in the afternoon. If I make it I will bring my IER-Z1Rs for the folks asking. If there is interest I can also bring: Sony: DMP-Z1, TA-ZH1ES, NW-WM1Z, MDR-Z1R; Focal: Utopia, Stellia; JVC: HA-FW10K; A&K: SP1000M gold. Just let me know if any is of interest. Don't want to bring bigger stuff than these items as I will be making stops around Seattle before and don't want it sitting in the car.

Would love to hear your Focal headphones, and A&K SP1000M!

Sep 4, 2019 at 11:00 PM Post #94 of 142
Please put me down for the ier-z1r listening line! Would love to hear those babies

If I make it I will bring my IER-Z1Rs for the folks asking. If there is interest I can also bring: Sony: DMP-Z1, TA-ZH1ES, NW-WM1Z, MDR-Z1R; Focal: Utopia, Stellia; JVC: HA-FW10K; A&K: SP1000M gold. Just let me know if any is of interest.

Sep 4, 2019 at 11:15 PM Post #95 of 142
So the peeps from Coffman labs are also coming from Portland.
They are bringing their tube headphone amps, the Lucia and Prautes. Also a pair of mini monitors, hopefully we can stay quiet enough to listen to them. Yeah the meet is getting better by the second.

Sep 4, 2019 at 11:41 PM Post #97 of 142
But of course!!!!

How are you doing ab?

JJ

Sep 5, 2019 at 1:17 AM Post #99 of 142
Ouch, that's a one a home owners worst nightmares, water damage inside the house.

JJ

Sep 5, 2019 at 1:33 AM Post #100 of 142
I’d love o compare your Sony NW-WM1Z to my -1A, as well as your IER-Z1R and MDR-Z1R!

Sep 5, 2019 at 10:48 AM Post #101 of 142
Anyone interested in hearing Schiit Bifrost MB 2 and ECP Audio T4 with Mullard CV4024 tubes to an HD800J-mod?

Dante/Unison A/B??

Ambient noise might be a bit high.

Sep 5, 2019 at 3:07 PM Post #102 of 142
I’d love to hear the Sony ZX300... I plan to bring the NW-WM1A for comparison, and hope to also try it with the IER-Z1R.
Cool :) I'm curious to see what you'll think. I used to own the wm1a and sold it off because I wouldn't hear much of a difference. Also I love how portable the zx300 is. Btw zx500 was just announced!
Damn! You have some good stuff! Looking forward to it.

Sep 5, 2019 at 5:11 PM Post #104 of 142
I may just have something really special for IEM fans: my Layla AION's shipped from A&K yesterday and made it to the USPS Seattle distribution center today...hopefully will make it to my house tomorrow...!

How do you all handle IEM tips at meets? Alcohol wipes? Everyone brings their own tip assortment?

Sep 5, 2019 at 5:15 PM Post #105 of 142
I may just have something really special for IEM fans: my Layla AION's shipped from A&K yesterday and made it to the USPS Seattle distribution center today...hopefully will make it to my house tomorrow...!

How do you all handle IEM tips at meets? Alcohol wipes? Everyone brings their own tip assortment?
I'm going to bring my own tips. I feel like everyone should have their own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back