Seattle Meet -- Headroom Tour --- and other fun new things...July 30th
Jul 5, 2005 at 3:27 PM Post #31 of 72
theres a good possibility that it will be held here www.experienceaudio.com
ive got to ahold of tim to lettum know what we need, ive sent an email and received a reply, just to follow up with him on the phone and see if arrangements can be made... hopefully sometime today.

Jul 7, 2005 at 8:39 PM Post #32 of 72
I'm wondering if there's any chance some of you might be interested in a possible mini-meet this coming Sunday or Monday, July 10 or 11? I'd be very interested in attending such a mini meet wherever in the Seattle - Bothell area. Would only be able to bring my KSC-35's and my Shure E3c's though
tongue.gif
I'll be travelling to Bothell WA for work reasons this Saturday, and will stay till Thrusday, but will only have time for a possible minimeet either the 10 or 11. Hoping to have a chance to meet some of you Seattle area dwelling Headfiers.
Cheers,
Raúl

Jul 8, 2005 at 1:25 AM Post #33 of 72
ok its a no go with experienceaudio .... *sigh*

Jul 8, 2005 at 3:54 AM Post #34 of 72
count me and iamsmrt in. we just need to know what time and where.

Jul 8, 2005 at 5:53 AM Post #35 of 72
hmm.... i have a huge ass backyard .... hmmm..

Jul 8, 2005 at 6:48 AM Post #36 of 72
Hey! Backyard sounds good to me. No muss, no fuss, no bucks, just hang out and have a lovely afternoon. I'll wear my shorts. I'm up for that.

Jul 10, 2005 at 2:52 AM Post #37 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by xtreme4099
hmm.... i have a huge ass backyard .... hmmm..

Okay everyone, it's at xtreme4099's backyard unless someone (including xtreme4099) says otherwise!
biggrin.gif

Seriously though, we should come up with a place for the meet soon.

Jul 10, 2005 at 9:50 PM Post #38 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyll Hertsens
Hey! Backyard sounds good to me. No muss, no fuss, no bucks, just hang out and have a lovely afternoon. I'll wear my shorts. I'm up for that.

hey bring your ukelale so i can test out the isolation of my ety's.
wink.gif

Jul 11, 2005 at 6:18 PM Post #40 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter
hey bring your ukelale so i can test out the isolation of my ety's.
wink.gif

Probably everyone will hate me for being a pompous prick, but I think you mean an ukulele. You choice of spelling belies a pronounciation that I must confess, have neither heard nor imagined.
evil_smiley.gif

Jul 12, 2005 at 5:27 AM Post #41 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by shimage
Probably everyone will hate me for being a pompous prick, but I think you mean an ukulele. You choice of spelling belies a pronounciation that I must confess, have neither heard nor imagined.
evil_smiley.gif

I hate you!
biggrin.gif
Lets get a place for the meet so that we can all hate shimage together in person while listening to headphones.

Jul 20, 2005 at 4:54 PM Post #42 of 72
pm me for directions ..

Jul 22, 2005 at 7:13 PM Post #45 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by eric343
You guys better take pictures, I want to see them
smily_headphones1.gif

Wait, you're not gonna make this one? Well crap, where will I get my Orpheus fix now?
orphsmile.gif

Oh well, I'm taking my camera, so I'll be sure to get plenty of pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back