Seattle Meet at Bottleheadquarters 5/5/2018
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2018 at 4:41 AM Post #32 of 87
I've never been to a meet, and have wanted to hear some Bottlehead items in a long while, so this seems like a golden opportunity.

I have an Ayre Codex and HD700's.. is that of interest to anyone for me to bring?

Apr 25, 2018 at 12:49 PM Post #33 of 87
Bring em! I'm sure people would want to hear your gear but also you might want to hear your gear with other people's gear.
I've never been to a meet, and have wanted to hear some Bottlehead items in a long while, so this seems like a golden opportunity.

I have an Ayre Codex and HD700's.. is that of interest to anyone for me to bring?

Apr 25, 2018 at 5:25 PM Post #34 of 87
Tempting to go. I'm in Portland so it would be a long way for me to drive. If I come I can bring the stuff I have in my sig

Apr 25, 2018 at 9:27 PM Post #37 of 87
Would love to hear the Andromedas, I've read nothing but praises and want to hear Campfire's top performer! I can bring my own spinfit tips.

Tempting to go. I'm in Portland so it would be a long way for me to drive. If I come I can bring the stuff I have in my sig

Should I bring a case of Modelo or XX so we can do the May 5th thing??

Apr 26, 2018 at 5:14 PM Post #38 of 87
Really tempted to join! I've never been to a meet either and I'm not sure how these meets are like.
I have a focal utopia and a zeus xr, and I wonder how these would sound like on different amps, including Bottlehead ones, I've always get lost on how to pair them up.

Apr 26, 2018 at 11:09 PM Post #40 of 87

Glad you are coming. You will learn how to make your 700's sing. They are very warm sounding cans that needed some help
Really tempted to join! I've never been to a meet either and I'm not sure how these meets are like.
I have a focal utopia and a zeus xr, and I wonder how these would sound like on different amps, including Bottlehead ones, I've always get lost on how to pair them up.
We do these more often then most. You are in great company with the nicest hosts. You will like auditioning gear with yours. Will give you an idea what your gear is capable of.
And we are a jolly bunch. Cough@DrForBinCough

You will be in great company from Portland @Ham Sandwich is coming from Portland. You may want to PM him how he does it.

Did I miss anything?

Apr 26, 2018 at 11:43 PM Post #41 of 87

Bring the Ayre Codex. I would like to hear it. I've got a PonoPlayer and will bring it. Would be fun to hear the Codex and Pono side by side.

Bring a source of some sort along with music to play. Most people bring a laptop as source. I bring a laptop and create a special head-fi meet limited user account on the laptop that has been configured to run JRiver and MusicBee.

Apr 27, 2018 at 10:54 PM Post #43 of 87
I guess I should ask if we will have WiFi. My source is pretty much exclusively Tidal.
There should be Wi-Fi. There has been in the past.

Apr 28, 2018 at 4:08 AM Post #45 of 87
I will find out by next week if I can make it.
If I do, the vets know what I'll be bringing (with some new REALNESS tweaks to the rig of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back