Seattle Head-fi meet at BottleHeadquarters 7/27/13
Jul 25, 2013 at 5:37 PM Post #92 of 102
We spent a little time working through the setup today. I think it's going to work pretty well. There will be two tables in the lobby, two in my office, about five spaces in the lab, four in the packing room and I'm thinking we we can easily fit 6 or more tables under the tent based upon what the tent rental guy said about size (10'x20'). Supposed to be 75 and sunny on Saturday and there is usually a light breeze outside where we are setting the tent up (at the quiet end of the building, away from the brewery), so those may be the choice tables. Because the setup is now a little awkward upstairs we will be using that room for our own gear. We'll have a Crack, a S.E.X. and a Mainline running off the music server of my big system, a Mainline with my modded HD800s running off my Nagra tape machine, and a Tode set up with closed back headphones and a custom Telecaster. While I had 15 or 20 sets of headphones a couple years ago, I have just a few sets of cans these days (maybe 5?), so the system will be set up with the notion that you can plug your own in to hear the different amps.

Jul 25, 2013 at 8:54 PM Post #94 of 102
I'll be around a bit before 3, but there is no exact time that things have to be set up as far as I'm concerned. 

Jul 26, 2013 at 3:01 PM Post #95 of 102
I came back to earth to visit you guys, I will bring LCD-2 and Airbow, but the Airbow (a custom SR-507 with different membrane) still have 0 hours on it. I just did not have time to build amp for it on Mars.

Jul 26, 2013 at 3:55 PM Post #96 of 102
Quote:
I came back to earth to visit you guys, I will bring LCD-2 and Airbow, but the Airbow (a custom SR-507 with different membrane) still have 0 hours on it. I just did not have time to build amp for it on Mars.

Oooh that sounds exciting. I just unboxed my SRS-2170 (SR-207 + SRM-252S amp) and it sounds really great!

Jul 26, 2013 at 4:15 PM Post #97 of 102
It will be nice seeing you again Seamaster.

Jul 26, 2013 at 5:29 PM Post #98 of 102
I might be coming with GG this time actually. Not 100% confirmed, but I'll let GG know if I can and maybe you will see me there!

If I do attend, I will contribute by bringing my Concero DAC, HE-500 w/ Jergpads, and a Headstage Arrow 4G. Maybe other things, but I sold most of my gear.

Hope to meet everyone!

Jul 26, 2013 at 6:15 PM Post #100 of 102
Quote:

Quote:
damn guy.. good to see you are fraking alive. shame i am going to miss this meet. hope to see you at the next one seamaster.

Yeah, I am having two kid, working full time, and going to college full time, it is unreal......

Quote:

Yes, you need test out my Airnbow for me
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back