Seattle Head-Fi Duck island Social 01/23/16
Jan 7, 2016 at 12:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

BIG POPPA

Headphoneus Supremus
We are doing something a little different. We are Head-fiers through and through. We are meeting to socialize and to answer questions for those who have them. We are a laid back bunch looking for a reason to get together  Duck Island has been a request for a while looking for the perfect time. A meet to catch up with some, to answer questions for some , but for a fine time for all. here are the details:

Date: Saturday, January 23 2016

Time:  2:00 P.M.- we get done

Where: Duck Island
             7317 Aurora Ave N
             Seattle WA 98103

It is 21+
Any questions or concerns please contact me.

Jan 7, 2016 at 12:46 AM Post #2 of 18
reserved

Jan 8, 2016 at 1:03 PM Post #4 of 18
Dammit, only 21+ 
frown.gif

Jan 10, 2016 at 4:40 PM Post #5 of 18
Jan 15, 2016 at 3:16 AM Post #7 of 18
HooYa,I'm in!Will bring the APPJ Audio Tube amp & probably the Sennheiser PMX686G Sportphones.There a niche product that I feel has a bright future with outdoor fitness fans.If no one is bringing HE400i's let me know & I'll bring them as well...

Jan 15, 2016 at 9:52 PM Post #9 of 18
Jan 19, 2016 at 12:41 AM Post #10 of 18
Well it is like this, we are having a social to to say "Hi" and to catch up with everyone.. Something stress free and be able to ask questions and get tips from the veterans. We know each other by first names and know each other pretty well. A social was in the works for a while.But we will have a meet a few weeks later.

Jan 19, 2016 at 10:37 PM Post #11 of 18
  Hi Gil. I plan to attend this one.  How's the cafe next door?

Beth's is a destination place. it has been on the food network a few times. it is a 60 yr old greasy spoon. Gabe and I go there alot for breakfast. it is not for the faint.

Jan 23, 2016 at 1:28 AM Post #13 of 18
I'll be there.

It's a beer hunter's paradise. I only get there a couple or three times a year because we travel, etc. But every time I go, I end up talking beer & drinking beer with people I just met. There will be several beers I've never had, and I can't say that at many places.

Pressure cooked/fried ?? chicken is good. Used to get Reubens from Beth's next door but I think they discourage that nowadays because Beth's is pretty busy. Same person owns both places.

Cheers!

Jan 23, 2016 at 3:36 PM Post #14 of 18
I'll be there.

It's a beer hunter's paradise. I only get there a couple or three times a year because we travel, etc. But every time I go, I end up talking beer & drinking beer with people I just met. There will be several beers I've never had, and I can't say that at many places.

Pressure cooked/fried ?? chicken is good. Used to get Reubens from Beth's next door but I think they discourage that nowadays because Beth's is pretty busy. Same person owns both places.

Cheers

its almost that time. i am ready to go

Jan 23, 2016 at 5:36 PM Post #15 of 18
INCOMING!

JJ:atsmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back