Seattle CAN Meets Genesis Advanced Technology 3/7/20
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2020 at 9:40 PM Post #16 of 27
*****VIVA 845 AMP COMING TO MEET*****

Feb 26, 2020 at 7:26 PM Post #18 of 27
Who is bringing Vinyl and what are you bringing?
Me:
Notorious BIG- Greatest Hits
New Order /Joy Division- Total
Copeland-Fanfare for the common man

Feb 28, 2020 at 4:11 PM Post #19 of 27
Who is bringing Vinyl and what are you bringing?
Me:
Notorious BIG- Greatest Hits
New Order /Joy Division- Total
Copeland-Fanfare for the common man

I‘ll bring a few MFSLs - Ziggy Stardust, Music From Big Pink, Katy Lied, and Oregon’s ‘Distant Hills’. All are in excellent shape. I can also bring MFSL #004 ‘The Power and The Majesty’. It’s not music, but will suck all the air out of the room if the system is up for it (Brad Miller’s recordings of trains). :scream_cat:

Feb 29, 2020 at 10:53 PM Post #20 of 27
1583034700996.jpeg
This looks like my rig bio. Muzicboi rocked this. Beside myself

Mar 1, 2020 at 2:29 AM Post #21 of 27
I was on a roll last night so got an updated one that I think you will really like.
Sent to your phone.

Mar 3, 2020 at 7:59 PM Post #22 of 27
*******2nd Post updated*******
IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Mar 5, 2020 at 2:36 PM Post #23 of 27
With the active Covid-19 outbreak in King County (where more people have died from exposure than in the rest of the US combined), you should really consider rescheduling this event.

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2020 at 3:57 PM Post #24 of 27
With the active Covid-19 outbreak in King County (where more people have died from exposure than in the rest of the US combined), you should really consider rescheduling this event.
Since I work in a HCCP environment, would know what is appropriate for matters of this nature very well. Relax all precautions have been taken to have a great meet.

Mar 5, 2020 at 4:00 PM Post #25 of 27
Would you agree that people in Seattle are more aware of this and are extra cautious at this time? Read; taking many precautions - sanitizing surfaces, keeping hands clean often, staying home when not feeling well, etc.

More worrysome are places that don't have their guard up and not taking more precaution. Maybe go post there, bigger events too like can jam level meets. @Jones Bob

Mar 5, 2020 at 4:08 PM Post #26 of 27
I say don't let this Covid-19 scare prevent you from living a normal life.
just my 2c.

Mar 6, 2020 at 9:07 PM Post #27 of 27
Sadly (especially for me), I will not be making this meet. As I mentioned to Big Poppa in an early PM about the meet, I’ve started a medical treatment for IPF that includes meds that have difficult to manage side effects. 3 weeks in, I’m still getting adjusted. It’s important that I accomplish this, since I was fortunate to get a grant to cover these incredibly expensive meds.

So I’m bummed. Our meets are great, for music, gear, but mostly the relationships that are fun and really advance our ability to listen to music that is ALIVE. My expectation is to be hot-transporting Yggy, along with this year’s gear or other changes, to the next one.

Have fun and pleeze post pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back