Seattle, any meets coming up?
Mar 26, 2006 at 9:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

jghoo

New Head-Fier
Seattle, any meets coming up? wouldnt mind seeing some of the equip, and meeting everyone. I have trolled here for a yr or 2 and have gotten very good info.

I can bring hornet
iriver h340
Panorama ic
um2
pos...es2
have a few mfsl discs

Mar 26, 2006 at 10:16 PM Post #2 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by jghoo
[snip]Seattle, any meets comming up? wouldnt mind seeing some of the equip, and meeting everyone. I have trolled here for a yr or 2[/snip]

I think you mean "lurked", since it's hard to troll without posting
wink.gif

this seems like the most recent seattle "meet" thread. Feel free to suggest a time/place; if there's going to be a meet, then someone has to get the ball rolling, and it may as well be you
smily_headphones1.gif

I may be up for a meet (depends on timing and location), though I don't have anything new since the Headroom meet. I have some PINT boards, but at the moment I'm a bit too poor to populate them ...

Mar 27, 2006 at 5:26 AM Post #3 of 5
I'd definitely be up for a meet or mini-meet, particularly if I could grab a ride from someone (I'm just north of Renton).

Mar 31, 2006 at 1:01 AM Post #4 of 5
Me and a friend of mine are looking to attend a meet... we're just getting into this stuff and really want to broaden our horizons. Personally I really want to hear the A900s and DT770s.

But we're in the Tri-Cities, so it'd have to be a bigger meet for us to justify attending, and on a weekend.

Mar 31, 2006 at 2:10 AM Post #5 of 5
I'm in the U District, so I'd probably enjoy attending. I don't have anything to bring though, really, besides my upgraded Zhaolu 1.3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back