Searching for a decent IEM
Sep 3, 2009 at 3:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

pierrot85

New Head-Fier
Hi everybody ,

I'm searching for a decent pair of IEM, since my Beyer DT770 isn't very portable and wearable in the streets
darthsmile.gif

Bu the fact is that i don't know much about IEM. I search IEMs with a solid amount of bass (i listen punk/rock and metal) wich is essential to me. actually that's what i love with my beyers, and i would like to find the same sound signature in an IEM.
my budjet is between 50 and 100$.

If anyone has an idea i'll be very gratefull
thanks

Sep 3, 2009 at 6:09 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by pierrot85 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi everybody ,

I'm searching for a decent pair of IEM, since my Beyer DT770 isn't very portable and wearable in the streets
darthsmile.gif

Bu the fact is that i don't know much about IEM. I search IEMs with a solid amount of bass (i listen punk/rock and metal) wich is essential to me. actually that's what i love with my beyers, and i would like to find the same sound signature in an IEM.
my budjet is between 50 and 100$.

If anyone has an idea i'll be very gratefull
thanks

The AKG K 330...to me it is exactly what would keep you very happy for at least a year.

Great for rock & metal, with strong bass (nice and tight), treble extension, great voices and excellent fit.

Give these a try, you will not regret the choice!

Sep 3, 2009 at 6:28 PM Post #3 of 3
Dude Just do a search and check out the many different iem's about,or check out the many different sites on the net with information and go from there.
Since most people will recommend something which they like you may not,believe me at the end of the day you could wind up spending tons for no reason,i did and ended up with some iem's i couldn't stand.
If you like the look of something go for it.
That's what i do now and 99.9% of the time i'm extremely happy.
Best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back