Search goes on: Today, the smoothest, non fatiguing in ear, little sub bass rumble, under 150 $
Jul 16, 2012 at 3:47 PM Post #46 of 54
Quote:
^ No, I just happened to find out by chance that certain phones (and watches, btw) were way cheaper from Amazon Italy than Germany, so I pay them a visit every now and then.
wink.gif

It is 48 euro now.. great price compared to amazon.co.uk....

There is a great deal for ksc75 on the british site - only £13 against €30 in the italian.

Jul 16, 2012 at 4:10 PM Post #47 of 54
^ Yep, my €55 quote for the KDX200 included shipping.

It's quite interesting and somewhat odd with Amazon in the EU, some phones are cheapest in the UK, some in Germany and others in Italy. Best Ety ER4 offer is actually from Spain. A little bit of bargain hunting sure pays off.

Jul 17, 2012 at 8:52 PM Post #50 of 54
Smoothest IEM I've ever heard is the Radius DDM. I can listen to that thing for hours at a time. Rolled off highs, rumbling/linear bass all the way down to 20hz, a chillout champion. It's not boring though. IEMs I've heard/listened to are in my profile. I don't know much about them, but Yamaha's EPH-100 also looks promising for under $150.

Jul 30, 2012 at 6:06 PM Post #53 of 54
Seems like the EPH-100 would fit the bill... I go for 8+ hours listening to these on occasion without fatigue, they definitely have a push in the bass and they go very deep - it has rumble but with minimal bloat. Not spectacular in the treble but not really recessed either, nothing is harsh on these.

http://en.goldenears.net/8861

Users who are viewing this thread

Back