1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Search function

Discussion in 'Feedback & Bug Reports' started by hordsak, Sep 30, 2010.
  1. Hordsak
    I miss the old search function.  It seems crippled now.

Before the changes, I used to be able to search for a forum thread in this way;

If I wanted to find a forum thread Topic with the words "Dave Rat" I could find all the thread 'topics' with the the wording "Dave Rat" in it, but now now matter what I do, I get all irreleivent threads in my search

Now, it seems to mash a bunch or stuff together that is not relevent that I wanted to search for.  Could you add a search option that would address this?  I hope you guys understand what I'm getting at.

I choose "Topic Only" but still, I don't get what I'm looking for. 

2. krmathis Contributor
    "Dave Rat" give no result here either - but that may be because there are no such thread title out there... 

[​IMG]

3. grokit
    When trying to post feedback, I had to find the For Sale thread entitled, "Double Helix HD800 cable (4pin XLR)"; searching for "Double Helix HD800 cable (4pin XLR)" did not turn up the thread, but did turn up, "Done - 4-pin balanced Shure SRH840 modification" as the fourth result. How am I supposed to search for this thread then?