Sean H
May 9, 2003 at 5:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 46

springofdark

100+ Head-Fier
I just bought his Mistral CD Player.

I would like to let everyone know that Sean is the nicest person I have ever done business with. He was very enthusiastic about the transaction and gave good advice regarding the unit. He even offered to send out the unit before the money order arrived. However, I'm not sure if my money order will arrive at the same time the cd player did.

I also accidently made my money order out to his company, rather than him particularly, but he was able to work things out within a day's notice.

I cannot say enough good things about his service. He was very quick to get things done, engaged in helpful discourse, and did a fantastic job on packing the unit.

It makes me never want to visit a store again!
smily_headphones1.gif

May 18, 2003 at 3:02 AM Post #2 of 46

stryker

500+ Head-Fier
Sean was extremely helpful during a trade of headphone cables. He took the time to communicate back and forth with me which made for a very smooth and well coordinated trade. He packed the item very well and shipped it exactly when he said he would (cannot always say that for me
wink.gif
) and was patient with my repeated questions. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering doing business with him!

May 22, 2003 at 3:07 AM Post #3 of 46

Hirsch

Why is there a chaplain standing over his wallet?
I sold a Musical Fidelity X10-D tube buffer to Sean H. Payment was prompt, and communication was great. He's a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended!

Jun 22, 2003 at 3:38 AM Post #5 of 46

braillediver

Headphoneus Supremus
Just received a pair of Grado RS-1’s from Sean. Excellent communication, he kept me informed through the whole process. Fastest shipping I’ve ever seen- 2 hours after paying for the headphones!! The headphones are perfect in every way. Better than described.

Outstanding transaction. A true pleasure dealing with this gentleman.

Thank You

Mitch

Jul 12, 2003 at 12:31 AM Post #7 of 46

murchmb

New Head-Fier
An all around nice guy. I just puchased his Gilmore V2. He went out of his way to get it to me before by Friday so it wouldn't be stuck at UPS over the weekend. He was very concerned that I get my new toy ASAP. Great communication and response time. I wouldn't hesitate to deal wih him again.
600smile.gif

Sep 12, 2003 at 3:41 PM Post #11 of 46

TheReaper

Head-Fier
Bought a pair of Grado SR-225's. Excellent communication with updates throughout the whole process. Fast shipping with everything arriving in perfect condition. Would defiantly do business with him again!

Sep 26, 2003 at 2:02 AM Post #13 of 46

Matt

Are there any women on this board?
...a half-meter pair of Silver Lace cables: fast payment via PayPal, kind and pleasant to deal with. No problems here.

- Sir Mister Matt

Oct 7, 2003 at 4:22 AM Post #15 of 46

Guild

100+ Head-Fier
Buying Sean's ASL MG-Head OLT MkII was simple and logical. I'm extremely happy with his packing job(double boxed!). His tips on usage and care were essential for a toob noob like me.:p Hopefully I can buy from him again soon.

Users who are viewing this thread