1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Sealed headphones under 100$, a bit bassy and comfy?

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by jigglywiggly, Feb 23, 2013.
  1. jigglywiggly
    So I had the dt-770s and they broke. They were very comfy, and they sealed okay.

I currently have the takstar hi-2050s, and they sound nice, but they are open.

I know about the takstar pro 80 headphones, but they will take forever to be delivered.

Any other headphone recommendations? I tried the monoprice 8323s but they hurt my ears so much.

2. MrViolin
    I'm not sure if the MDR-V6 is bassy, but I can say that they have clean, refined, crisp bass. Usually $67 on amazon

3. flatmap
    Sorry to hear about your 770s.  

For less than $100... possibly consider the HD 439.  Very comfy with good bass support.  No amp required.  They are $80 at bestbuy.com, for example.

4. Greed
    Creative Aurvana Live! Very good closed back headphones under 100$.

5. Tsujigiri
    How did they break? You might be able to repair them for less than the cost of a new pair of headphones.

6. jigglywiggly
    Quote:
    audio in only one ear

7. Tsujigiri
    Try contacting Beyer. It might be as simple as resoldering a loose connection. But I don't think you'll find the same headphone but better under $100; you're probably better off getting the headphones you like working.