SE530 deal,HELP??
Jul 22, 2009 at 8:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

midoo1990

Headphoneus Supremus
so i want to get the se530,and so i called headphone.com and the price is $309 and free shipping but i had a creditcard problem with them and the deal didnt process
frown.gif
i then went to earphonesolutions.com but found out that they dont ship to my country
frown.gif
i then went to ipmart.com and the price is $390,and i dont want to get from ebay because i dont trust it and because of warranty.does any one knowa good site with the same price or close to headroom?any help now will be appreciated.BY THE WAY IT MUST SHIP INTERNATIONALLY.
p.s:I TRIED ADVANCEDMP3PLAYERS.COM AND THEY DONT EITHER SHIP TO THE COUNTRY I AM IN FOR A SHORT PERIOD(KUWAIT FOR VACCATION)

Jul 22, 2009 at 9:09 PM Post #2 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by midoo1990 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
so i want to get the se530,and so i called headphone.com and the price is $309 and free shipping but i had a creditcard problem with them and the deal didnt process
frown.gif
i then went to earphonesolutions.com but found out that they dont ship to my country
frown.gif
i then went to ipmart.com and the price is $390,and i dont want to get from ebay because i dont trust it and because of warranty.does any one knowa good site with the same price or close to headroom?any help now will be appreciated.BY THE WAY IT MUST SHIP INTERNATIONALLY.
p.s:I TRIED ADVANCEDMP3PLAYERS.COM AND THEY DONT EITHER SHIP TO THE COUNTRY I AM IN FOR A SHORT PERIOD(KUWAIT FOR VACCATION)

Most serious/ good companies will only ship to your billing address unless you've already purchased from them in the past, in which case they may allow you to ship items to a different location, but shipping abroad AND to a non-western country may be a different story. I know with Amazon.co.uk I can get things shipped outside the UK (though I've only tried within the European Union) and only after I'd made quite a few purchases within the UK.

This is meant to protect genuine buyers.

Jul 22, 2009 at 9:14 PM Post #3 of 12
i bought from headroom a month ago and got the ie8 from them with my creditcard but the problem is that i am using another creditcard and there IS SOME PROBLEMS WITH them and my bank which i am trying to solve.do you know any other good site?

Jul 22, 2009 at 9:28 PM Post #4 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by midoo1990 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i bought from headroom a month ago and got the ie8 from them with my creditcard but the problem is that i am using another creditcard and there IS SOME PROBLEMS WITH them and my bank which i am trying to solve.do you know any other good site?

Well, if you had problems with the other credit card, you may well have the same problems.

Jul 22, 2009 at 9:41 PM Post #5 of 12
no,you dont understand
biggrin.gif
whn i bought the ie8 a month ago i didnt pay with my father's creditcard i actually payed with mine(the bank made me one) and the transaction happened and everything went ok, but now my father wants a high quality earphones after hearing my ie8
biggrin.gif
and he will get it with his credicard(visa)and there is trouble with it(probably the bank limit cant allow for more than $250 at a time for the purchase from the interent)anyway, thats offpoint,i simply asked for a site to get se530 for a good price.anyway thx for your help.

Jul 22, 2009 at 9:56 PM Post #8 of 12
Yes, earplugstore.com is a good site.

BTW, don't know about your taste or your father's, but if he liked the IE8's sound, I'm not sure he'll be very impressed with the SE530's. Have you checked the Westone 3 and UM3X threads? If you're not thinking of getting him the IE8's, the Westones might be a better choice.

Jul 22, 2009 at 10:05 PM Post #9 of 12
ya i read them but i dont know, he likes classical music and jazz and blues and orchestra so i thought that the shures are the best in these areas after of course doing some research.beside i am not sure if the westones have international warranty,the shures have dealers all over the world while westones are not.

Jul 22, 2009 at 11:37 PM Post #12 of 12
ok,thank you guys for your reply but do you think that the westone 3 are better than the shures in these areas?i mean i read all of the westone 3 reviews and headphoneaddict excellent review but i have one question are they forgiving on mp3 files encoded at 192 and 256 and 320 kbps or not?thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back