SE 215 tips
Jan 13, 2014 at 2:19 AM Post #2 of 7
Hey everybody I need some help. I've been looking for some new tips for my 215s but I'm not quite sure what to get? Will most tips fit them?

WELL....Westone Will fit them, if i was you i would look into the Westone Star+True Fit Kit. this kit gives you both comply style foam and silicone 20 tips in all i believe and its like $24.00

what tips have you tried with the 215 thus far

Jan 15, 2014 at 7:25 PM Post #3 of 7
Hey everybody I need some help. I've been looking for some new tips for my 215s but I'm not quite sure what to get? Will most tips fit them?

Which of the tips that came packaged with the SE215 do you prefer?

Jan 16, 2014 at 8:43 AM Post #5 of 7
Hi,I was dissatisfied with my se 425s for a whole not being able to get the sound I was sure they should make until.....
I bought some comply p series and wow what a diferance ....give them a go !!!

Jan 16, 2014 at 9:01 AM Post #6 of 7
I mostly use the foam ones, the olives I think?

If you prefer the Shure foam tips over the silicons, you can get comparable tips from Comply or Westone.  I have tried all three brands, and found the sizes to be comparable.  In other words, if you are using a medium Shure foam, you will probably be OK with a medium Comply or Westone Tru-Fit.  There is a Westone Tru-Fit foam sampler available on Amazon if you want to try different sizes.  I haven't seen a comparable multiple size pack from Comply.  As I said, I have used foam tips, but have since switched to the Westone long Star silicon tips with my SE215's and 535's.  I find them to have as good a seal as the foams, good isolation, and they are easier to get in and out of my ears.  I was using the medium foams and I went to the medium Star tips (red)...perfect fit.  Amazon also sells the Westone Star sampler if you want to experiment.  In my opinion the Westone Star silicons are more flexible and more comfortable than the silicon tips provided by Shure. Amazon also sells single sizes of the Westone Tru-Fit and Star tips in multiple packs...5 pairs per pack I believe.  Amazon also sells replacement Shure tips.

Jan 22, 2014 at 7:55 PM Post #7 of 7

If you prefer the Shure foam tips over the silicons, you can get comparable tips from Comply or Westone.  I have tried all three brands, and found the sizes to be comparable.  In other words, if you are using a medium Shure foam, you will probably be OK with a medium Comply or Westone Tru-Fit.  There is a Westone Tru-Fit foam sampler available on Amazon if you want to try different sizes.  I haven't seen a comparable multiple size pack from Comply.  As I said, I have used foam tips, but have since switched to the Westone long Star silicon tips with my SE215's and 535's.  I find them to have as good a seal as the foams, good isolation, and they are easier to get in and out of my ears.  I was using the medium foams and I went to the medium Star tips (red)...perfect fit.  Amazon also sells the Westone Star sampler if you want to experiment.  In my opinion the Westone Star silicons are more flexible and more comfortable than the silicon tips provided by Shure. Amazon also sells single sizes of the Westone Tru-Fit and Star tips in multiple packs...5 pairs per pack I believe.  Amazon also sells replacement Shure tips.

Thanks I'll definitely take a look at the Sizing Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back