scroll right for page numbers????
Sep 23, 2004 at 3:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Mr.PD

Lives to Take It Outside.
I hope I am not the only one that sees this. When I view a thread that has more than 30 pages or so, the page numbers just keep going to the right. Sometimes everything else is stretched to the right along with them. The scroll bar at the bottom of the page sometimes is very short, indicating that I am only seeing a small portion of the page at a time.
confused.gif

Shouldn't the page numbers wrap to a second line rather than continue to infinity?
Does anybody else notice this?

Sep 23, 2004 at 3:08 PM Post #2 of 5
Just guessing - I think that the column width is auto-dictated by the widest post, which if not standard width, is caused by a photo that is wider than standard...

Sep 23, 2004 at 3:30 PM Post #3 of 5
I am accustomed to those wide pages due to pictures, but these are are even wider than that. Look at the "What are you listening to now" thread in the music forum. Or, just click on the members list above.

Sep 23, 2004 at 3:39 PM Post #4 of 5
The page numbers are ideed going to the right to the point where you have to scroll sidewards to click on them. But the pages themself aren't as wide. There is a whole lot of grey nothing next to it on the right but the text is normal. Is that what you mean?

Sep 23, 2004 at 4:14 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa
The page numbers are ideed going to the right to the point where you have to scroll sidewards to click on them. But the pages themself aren't as wide. There is a whole lot of grey nothing next to it on the right but the text is normal. Is that what you mean?

YES.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back