Screen name regret...
Jun 9, 2006 at 4:50 PM Post #31 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSlacker
I love mine. Have 0 regrets. I use it everywhere so people recognize me on different boards.

Hehe, yeah, once you begin using your name everywhere, you don't really change it.

Jun 9, 2006 at 4:50 PM Post #32 of 82
I started using this screen name back in high school. It is very easy for me to remember and I can use it for just about anything online, except eBay, since HEKO is a german company, so some random german also uses the name. But I really like it and it is probably the only screen name I will ever use from now on.

Jun 9, 2006 at 4:57 PM Post #33 of 82
i wish i could change mine, but whatever... it was one of those "whatever, it's just head-fi" things... and that was more than a year ago.

Jun 9, 2006 at 6:58 PM Post #34 of 82
Mine is cool, and used everywhere that doesn't have to be my email address.

The decision process was easy.

Firstly I remembered that I am the king, called Stew, and then the whole thing wrote itself.

Jun 9, 2006 at 7:14 PM Post #36 of 82
Nah, I like mine, it's my nickname in real life and has been so for many years.

No, I'm not a doctor.

Jun 9, 2006 at 7:36 PM Post #37 of 82
I made up my screen name when I had a big obsession with living in southern california. I kind of regret it because now I've got no plans on moving there, but then again, I cant think of any other SN I would've picked...

Jun 9, 2006 at 7:47 PM Post #38 of 82
I wouldn't say I "love" mine but I like it. It stems from the Dj Alias I used to use (when I actualy had time to spin out). I ususaly played the remixes, on the B side, and I worked well when I did 2x4s or tag team sets... "WhyteChris, B-side J" LOL. I usualy use this or JeremyB-side on the net.

Jun 9, 2006 at 8:00 PM Post #39 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by Graz
As for me, pawlowski6132 was taken so I had to settle for Graz.

LOL

I've got no regrets here, except for the fact that everyone automatically assumes my name is Phil.
tongue.gif

Considering my pre-Internet BBS aliases, this one is pretty good. [Stryfe and *shudder* Magister]

Jun 9, 2006 at 8:12 PM Post #41 of 82
I have a few monikers online, but by far the one I use the most is Zanth, which I also use in real-life for some things. Anything audio related or tech related I use Zanth, for business, I use something more professional...like my name
smily_headphones1.gif
and for academic boards I yet another.

Jun 9, 2006 at 8:22 PM Post #42 of 82
use mine everywhere and all Google References to my Screen name refer to me, I'm set.

Although I rarely, if ever use it when gaming
confused.gif

Jun 9, 2006 at 8:46 PM Post #44 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by philodox
LOL

I've got no regrets here, except for the fact that everyone automatically assumes my name is Phil.
tongue.gif

Considering my pre-Internet BBS aliases, this one is pretty good. [Stryfe and *shudder* Magister]

Yeah, you should just go with Justin, I really thought your name was Phil too. Espically considering all the meets you do
biggrin.gif

Jun 9, 2006 at 8:46 PM Post #45 of 82
Who the hell is Justin?

- Jason
340smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back