Scotty I need more POWER! Errrm, or storage. (60GB daps)
Jul 22, 2005 at 1:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

t10

100+ Head-Fier
Well, I am sick and tired of juggling files back and forth. Upload this, delete that, re-sort that. Aggggh lol.

I want to have an exact mirror of my PC HDD music on my DAP, if I get a new album, I want it added to my DAP, without having to wipe something old.

For that I need a 60GB+ DAP minimum.

Iaudio X5 was my shining star, but I just learned that it was canned. After a bit of quick mood swings from utter devistation to blinding rage, I decided there must be another way. And here I am.

What are my options?
Good battery life, something compact, drag n drop and EQ are very much wanted.

Seems most 60GB daps have been on the market for some time now, so are chunky, and got useless stuff like color screens etc. Anything new on the horizon?
So far, there is the iPod which is useless with its lack of drag and drop to me.

Then there is the F60, but the battery on that is "meh" at best.

Jul 22, 2005 at 1:42 PM Post #2 of 8
You can actually get Windows based software for the iPod that will let you drag and drop.

I never order off of iTunes so this program was perfect for me. Incredibly functional, easy to use and you can drag and drop like normal between two windows.

The software is Anapod from redchairsoftware.com. I got this prog about two weeks after I got my iPod and I haven't looked back since. IT cuts all the useless crap and lets you create playlists, edit id3 tags etc etc.

Late

Jul 22, 2005 at 3:33 PM Post #3 of 8
will check it out.

Ipod still lacks the EQ though, and fairly bassless with low impidence earbuds. Lastly, I wanna dump $300+ because I am lazy and dont want to sort through things. Last thing I wanna do is id3 tag 60 gigs worth of music lol.

Nevertheless good to have options
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back