Scosche rh1056m one of the most underated headphones ever!!!!!!
Oct 3, 2012 at 8:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 32

Bigballermike99

New Head-Fier
Hey everyone I'm new on here this is my first post on this forum. I have been in real need of a nice full sized headphone that looked really nice and also had decent to good sound quality. Well let me just tell you guys my search has officially ended I went out on a limb and purchased the scosche rh1056m headphones and let me just say that I think they might be the best full sized under 200 dollar headphone that I've listened to. Let just say I'm not really a big audiophile but I do have the audiotechnica ath-m50, the v-moda crossfade lp2, beats pro headphones,Phillips uptown and some fanny wang 2001 and let just say I think the scosche over ear headphones just absolutely destroys all these headphones!!!!!!! I don't work for scosche but mark my words any and everybody on these forums needs to give these headphones a try I simply just cannot believe the sound that these headphones produce. I can also say the packaging on these headphones is top notch the extras that you get are top notch everything is just so well done. The headphones come with two cables a soft pouch and hardcase a cleaning cloth a full sized headphone adapter and clip for hard case!!!! Look everybody I'm listening to the headphones now and I'll get into specifics later but don't think about buying them just do it!!!!!

Hey guys check this out I found this you tube review of the headphones http://youtube.com/watch?v=kEtTPI8P17o

http://dayuum.com/2012/04/realm-reference-grade-headphones-by-scosche-rh1056/

Oct 5, 2012 at 5:07 AM Post #2 of 32
Oct 5, 2012 at 6:02 AM Post #3 of 32
I responded in the other thread but I've wasted a lot of money on headphones and the price to value ratio on these are second to none the extras are second to none and the quality is incredible they sound like audio technica ath m-50 with a slightly less subdued bass better mids better voices and better sound stage I think it might have something to do with the ventilation port on the back of the cups but if you spent the money that I've spent you learn quick about headphones I'm currently ordering the logitech ue 6000 as we speak.........lol I know I just like wasting money!!!!!!

Oct 5, 2012 at 6:59 AM Post #6 of 32
I stopped reading when you prioritized looks first over sound quality.

Oct 5, 2012 at 7:24 AM Post #7 of 32
Well, I've never heard them so I can't comment on their sound quality, but they sure look like another Beats/Soul/Sync/Fanny Wang/Fisher Price/Gerber/Huggies headphone.

Oct 5, 2012 at 7:36 AM Post #8 of 32
I have plenty of headphones that sound good but that doesn't mean I can wear them
in public. I wanted something other than the beats that had a better sound quality but also was pleasing to the eye if I ever decided to wear it out in public.I think these headphones fit the bill But i was also pleasantly surprised to find out that they are not like beats at all they have very balanced sound excellent mids excellent voices nice bass,nowhere near as overblown as the beats. I was just shocked at the Quality!!!! Looking good is just a bonus plus there on ear model did very well against the v-moda m80 I'm just saying.........lol

Oh yeah just to let you guys know I do not own not one pair of beats.......lol

Oct 5, 2012 at 9:56 AM Post #10 of 32
lol

smooth move exlax

Oct 5, 2012 at 10:08 AM Post #11 of 32
  • sorry I meant to say had I sold the beats pro the Phillips uptowns and some body begged me for the m80s right now I only have the crossfade lp2s the ****ty fanny wangs and the audio technica m-50 and the scosche rh1056m but I ordered the logitech ue 6000 from apple this morning

Oct 9, 2012 at 10:06 AM Post #12 of 32
Quote:
  1. sorry I meant to say had I sold the beats pro the Phillips uptowns and some body begged me for the m80s right now I only have the crossfade lp2s the ****ty fanny wangs and the audio technica m-50 and the scosche rh1056m but I ordered the logitech ue 6000 from apple this morning

Still maintain my first statement, the fact that you spent a lot of money means absolutely nothing because you spent it on ****. Your still in no position to make that claim

Oct 9, 2012 at 10:09 AM Post #13 of 32
fight fight fight

Oct 9, 2012 at 10:14 AM Post #14 of 32
I think a better thread title would be 'the most UN-rated headphones ever' - nobody (*ahem*) has ever heard of these headphones, and there's probably a very good reason for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back