Schiit we'd like to see
May 2, 2016 at 6:11 PM Post #391 of 429
Schiit dac with i2s input and reclocked.
Bifrost with discrete analog stage like Gungnir.
Valhalla 3 without feedback.
Schiit hardware filter equalizer.
USB Gen 3 for the other dacs.
Schiit Manhattan Project.
Schiit Headphones.

You guys might be working on some of these already.

May 2, 2016 at 8:48 PM Post #392 of 429
  Schiit dac with i2s input and reclocked.

Schiit might think about this one when at least one person explains why it's really needed.

May 2, 2016 at 11:52 PM Post #393 of 429
A Schiit Stream or Schiit Creek or Sleipnir. a streamer with Wyrd built in, a simple Android interface or blank to load Win/Linux. Enough USB's for expansion drives and a network connection and output connections galore.  Something better than the Sonos and Bluesound Node. 

May 3, 2016 at 12:40 AM Post #394 of 429
All I want, from any manufacturerer, is a single ended preamp with a remote and bass management for two subwoofer outputs. It would be awesome if this could come in under 500 bucks, as the Emotiva XSP-1 is $1000, and that offers all of this and more with balanced connections. I just want single ended, with a couple slopes and at least 40,60,80,100,120 Hz selectable crossovers, and if not that, a dial. I think with their love of LED lights, they could make the selectable crossovers and slopes just light up across the front panel. You'd have a button for crossover, one for slope, and one for input, and two volume buttons. Maybe the volume would be a giant row of LED's on top, and then the buttons in the middle, and the input/crosssover lights on bottom Just two, maybe three inputs would be enough. I don't even care if the remote turns the thing on and off, hell, leave the power switch on the back, I just want volume on it. I'll even get up to change the input, but for the love of all that is good, a remote controlled preamp would rarely stay in stock. You'd have old farts buying them in droves, finally relaxing their knees.

You could even have an Uber version with a Mani built in, and a Super Uber with a Mani, Wyrd, and Bifrost built in, in a big ol' Ragnarok chassis or something. Yeah!

Jun 16, 2016 at 1:01 AM Post #399 of 429
The Modi 2 Uber is now based on the AK 4490 DAC chip like the Bifrost.

I asked and the recent orders already received the updated version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back