Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers

Discussion in 'Headphone Amps (full-size)' started by joydivisi0n, Jul 23, 2013.

Tags:
  1. TK16
    Never sold on ebay, think PayPal fee is 3.5%. Don't know what the eBay fee is.

gmahler2u likes this.
  2. gmahler2u
    Ok....thank you very much...ebay they take too much money plus paypal fees...I'm trying to avoid much as possible.:beyersmile:

Thank you once again.:ksc75smile:

TK16 likes this.
  3. TK16
  4. thecrow
    Here in Aus it’s 10% ebay.

In the last year there have been times that ebay offer sellers no fees (offers emailed) on items listed and sold during a particular time period , of about 2 weeks. That’s probably been hppening every two months

5. tvnosaint
  6. TK16
    Yeah bro just got carried away at the $530 price, got carried away too good to be true. A true bargain imho.

Edit: new tube rollers I am just kidding!!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017 at 11:25 AM
  7. Kermeli
    one plus with these ken rads is that i can safely let it stay on 24/7 if id want to, these dont hear nearly as much as my other tubes, wonder why? because double socket savers + adapter,? or are the tubes just so big the heat spreads evenly, dunno :smile:

8. tvnosaint
    The 6c8gs are here. Now about 2 weeks from the adapters I guess. I ordered those before the tubes. Shipping from allies in a democracy sure is faster

Kermeli likes this.
  9. tvnosaint
    Are you saying they aren't as loud?
    Or not as detailed?

10. TK16
    Think he might be talking about tube heat.

11. Phantaminum
    Tung-Sol 2c51s D Getters came in today. Those sweet, sweet, mids. I'm looking at my desk and it's piling up with tubes and I haven't even received the ones TK sent me. Pretty soon I'll be making deals in dark, seedy, alleys with a guy who has an open trench coat full of tubes. What have I got myself into?

Guidostrunk likes this.
  12. TK16
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2017 at 7:29 PM
  13. Phantaminum
  14. TK16
    Those TS have killer midrange, best I have heard yet. They are like the best Holland tubes on steroids.

Guidostrunk and Phantaminum like this.
  15. Kermeli
    lol, heat* they stay just warm, little hot to the touch, whereas i would burn my hand if i touch the amp with tung sols in it after several hours.