1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers

Discussion in 'Headphone Amps (full-size)' started by joydivisi0n, Jul 23, 2013.
Tags:
  1. TK16
    Don't know about that, currently listing my empty box Valvo, Philip's, GEC, Amperex, Mullard, Western Electric, Lorenz Stuttgart. Each box will be auctioned off separately, $200 opening bid with no reserve.

Wes S likes this.
  2. bcowen
    Yeah, that was the year @TK16 was born. They didn't have tubes to play with back then, only rocks and sticks. :slight_smile:

TK16 likes this.
  3. bcowen
    It's so you get the box, post some nice pictures on Ebay claiming it's the phone, sell if for $500, and disappear before the buyer receives it and claims the fraud. Ebay is stuck with the bill, and the fraudster is already shipping another empty box under another user account by then.

TK16 likes this.
  4. attmci
  5. TK16
    It's a tablet not a phone, some lazy reading there.
    That empty box had a $100 starting bid. :ksc75smile:

Wes S and bcowen like this.
  6. bcowen
    I was only looking at the pictures. I don't know how to read. :stuck_out_tongue:

TK16 likes this.
  7. TK16
    bcowen likes this.
  8. bcowen
    Apologies. I mistakenly thought this was the Schiit Lyr Tube Box Rollers thread. I already told you I can't read.

I have some empty iPhone boxes available. Kinda similar a little bit to a tablet, yes? PM me if interested.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Edit: I really *can't* read. Responded to the wrong post. Nevermind the above.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
    TK16 likes this.
  9. attmci
    Ooops, thanks much for letting me know. Sorry about that.

10. Wes S
    Speaking of tube rolling. . .anybody had a good one lately? I am still getting blown away about how balanced and clear sounding the Mullard CV2492 Wrinkle Glass, have been.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    Strat1117, bcowen and TK16 like this.
  11. TK16
    No problem , but next time going to have Trump sanction your audio equipment.

bcowen likes this.
  12. bcowen
    Wes S and TK16 like this.
  13. TK16
    bcowen likes this.
  14. bcowen
    I thought your new tablet could do smileys. Did you forget, or did you sell the new tablet and just keep the box? :slight_smile:

Wes S and TK16 like this.
  15. attmci
    Nope, that's enough. TTFN.