1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers

Discussion in 'Headphone Amps (full-size)' started by joydivisi0n, Jul 23, 2013.
Tags:
  1. TK16
    Brent might of been a great seller in the past, but now I would not consider buying from him again. Stock may be depleted on some tubes and selling bottom of the barrel stuff as NOS testing like the pair I got recently.

Wes S and bcowen like this.
  2. nwavesailor
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
    Wes S, bcowen and jb77 like this.
  3. jb77
    This is for everyone, it is not directed at @nwavesailor

I noticed the discount is applied at checkout, as it is not currently listed on the main page while browsing.

Edit: it is now showing the discount

5B294E7F-B694-4F61-A904-CB737099CC92.jpeg

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
    bcowen likes this.
  4. BlakeT
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  5. TK16
    bcowen likes this.
  6. jb77
    I am no expert on 12AX7 tubes, however I have been very happy with these tubes from Tubemonger: Tungsram ECC83 12AX7 - MINT NOS NIB RARE Sept 1962 Welded Plate Tubes - Hungary.
    https://www.tubemonger.com/Tungsram_SEP_1962_ECC83_12AX7_Welded_Plates_NOS_HU_p/1324.htm
    Plus Tubemonger is a trusted site and they currently have a 10% off sale going on.

Ripper2860 and BlakeT like this.
  7. bcowen
    Wes S, TK16 and Ripper2860 like this.
  8. TK16
    Oh were talking about DD tubes now ok!

Wes S and bcowen like this.
  9. TK16
  10. Wes S
    Happy Labor Day, my fellow tube rollin buddies!

Just fired up the Holland ECC82 Long Plate D Foil Getter 58', and this tube continues to impress. I love everything about it, and can't get enough!

Happy Rolling and Listening.

11. TK16
    Happy labor day fellas, was almost out the door to return 2 junk purchases thanks for reminding me.

jb77, Wes S, Ripper2860 and 1 other person like this.
  12. bcowen
    And HLD 2U2. Oh, sorry....wrong thread. :slight_smile:

Can't you guys gloat about a tube I actually already have for once? Sheeez. I mean there are some good GE tubes. Surely? Just 'cause I haven't found any yet doesn't mean they don't exist. :smile:

Wes S, Ripper2860 and TK16 like this.
  13. TK16
    Join the club, have a bunch in my signature. Cheaper than EBay prices.

Ripper2860 and bcowen like this.
  14. bcowen
    You keep forgetting I only buy cheap tubes. Not 'cause I'm cheap, just that I pinch pennies. Unless it comes to 300B's, in which case my bank becomes very afraid. :slight_smile:

Just bought these. Haven't ever tried any 6N23's, which is more of a direct sub for a 6DJ8/6922 than the 6N1P. Not sure if the Voshkod Rockets are better than the Reflektors, but these were cheap enough to give a whirl.

upload_2019-9-2_10-52-26.png

TK16 likes this.
  15. TK16
    Have not heard great things about them, they are decent to good tubes compared to the best Reflektor/Foton 3x 50`s 6N3P. These are extremely good tubes. 6N23P tubes have a high chance of technically dead to decent testing and noisy. You may get lucky though, The ones I`m referring to are the 74/75 Reflektor 74/75 tubes.

bcowen likes this.