1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers

Discussion in 'Headphone Amps (full-size)' started by joydivisi0n, Jul 23, 2013.
Tags:
  1. Wes S
    Damn that looks cozy! Add a tube amp and good pair of headphones, and I would never leave. . .

Ripper2860, TK16 and bcowen like this.
  2. bcowen
    That's @Ripper2860 's servants quarters. You oughta see his house!

TRASHY YARD.jpg

TK16 likes this.
  3. TK16
    Think you are telling the truth, I see @Ripper2860 Brimar CV2492 pair I sold him under 1 of the cinder blocks. Must be the maids century off.

bcowen likes this.
  4. Ripper2860
    1/2 truths. Bill was kind enough to give us a short-term lease while the my 'staff chalet' (or as Bill refers to it -- Servants' Quarters) is being renovated with new gold-leaf bath fixtures and indoor pool renovation. The image above is what the James (the butler) and I pulled up to when arriving at 'Slum Lord Bill's' 'luxurious' rental property. :unamused:

A far cry from my 'staff chalet' with separate tube cleaning room which I provide...

Capture.JPG

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
    TK16 and bcowen like this.
  5. bcowen
    Whiner. I figured that would be an upgrade for you.

:relaxed:

Ripper2860 and TK16 like this.
  6. TK16
  7. bcowen
    TK16 likes this.
  8. peter1480
    My Schiit Mjolnir 2 is up for sale on the bay UK also got some tubes up as well. Just need to make some desk sace for a new monitor. Sad to see it go!

9. TK16
  10. bcowen
    TK16 likes this.
  11. TK16
    Incorrect! My previous post was quoted wrong. Proof is my unedited post.

bcowen likes this.
  12. bcowen
    TK16 likes this.
  13. bcowen
    Bubble wrap? Man, it's like nice carpet is becoming unobtanium. I *do* have standards. :slight_smile:

14. TK16
    No, they have getter flash on about 35 to 40% of the tube.
    They look like the tube in the middle.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-versi...6c0a4b7fc78fdfbffe27942|iid:1&redirect=mobile

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
    bcowen likes this.
  15. bcowen