1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers

Discussion in 'Headphone Amps (full-size)' started by joydivisi0n, Jul 23, 2013.
Tags:
  1. Ripper2860
    Nope. Mexican Peso. :wink:

bcowen and TK16 like this.
  2. kolkoo
    I decided to dip my feet a bit into the pool again and ordered two singles 1955 cossor branded Blackburn ECC82 and a 1956 one. I don't know if their sound will match but I'm hoping. Lost the auction on those 8x 7316s from the US ( i had to pull down my potential bid by 20% to account for customs :frowning2: ). So I guess I'll at least get to experience the Mullards as the 7316 Long plates seem non-existent on ebay atm :D

Edit: Is it time to sell the Heerlen Pinched Waists lol? They are going for 300$ a tube now on ebay...

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
  3. TK16
    Snob, I only have 2 pair of the 1957 Mullards. 55 and 56? You 1 upped me there.

4. mattrudy80
    Dang. I thought I Had the oldest pair with '56 Mullard labels. I've only seen the Cossor's with the goalpost getter, nice find!

bcowen and TK16 like this.
  5. TK16
    Look another snob touting the 1956.

bcowen and mattrudy80 like this.
  6. TK16
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
    bcowen likes this.
  7. nwavesailor
    Ripper2860, did you ever find a mate for your single WE 2C51?

8. Ripper2860
    No -- not yet.

bcowen likes this.
  9. mattrudy80
    Listening to the 7316 Long plates now after a few week break from them. Better than I remembered. These are truly an exceptional tube, they might get bumped up a few places on my list. :)

Wes S likes this.
  10. kolkoo
    I bet you had to say that just as I am unable to get any??? That is just not cricket, good sire.

11. Wes S
    I have one on the way, and should have it tomorrow. :o2smile: I can't wait to hear what the 7316 long plate is all about! They can be found.

I also found a tube, that dethroned my Mullard 57' Blackburn, but I need to find a few backups, before I let the cat out of the bag. :wink:

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
  12. kolkoo
    For some reason they seem to be prevalent in the US.

13. TK16
    Never did a AB test with the long and short plate D getters, but the short plates D getters are absolutely fantastic as well.

bcowen and Wes S like this.
  14. kolkoo
    More fantastic than the ECC82 Blackburn <=1956? :p

15. TK16
    Very possible.