1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers

Discussion in 'Headphone Amps (full-size)' started by joydivisi0n, Jul 23, 2013.
Tags:
  1. mattrudy80
    :smile_phones:

2. TK16
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
    Wes S and bcowen like this.
  3. bcowen
    LOL! I wouldn't pay $1275 for all the GE tubes that still exist on the planet, including those buried 300 feet down in a landfill. :slight_smile: Not that I have anything against GE tubes or anything.

TK16 likes this.
  4. TK16
    I would not pay $1 for all the GE's in existence, they belong in the same dump as the game that killed Atari 2600. E.T. worst game I ever played as a kid.
    Not that there is anything wrong with them Disclaimer!

This has to be the highest testing 12AU7 in existence.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-CIFTE-Mazda-12AU7-ECC82-tube-Made-in-France-Platinum-grade/202718969434

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  5. naif1985
  6. TK16
    That would of sucked when you opened the package and 1 tube inside.

mattrudy80 likes this.
  7. Wes S
    I saw that, and thought to myself, WTH. So I pulled out my Brimar CV4003, from Upscale, and it has 1 less zero, on the test number. Not sure, what the person testing those tubes, was smoking!

Ripper2860 and TK16 like this.
  8. TK16
  9. jb77
    fotomeow and TK16 like this.
  10. billerb1
    Very curious. Writer's block ???

mattrudy80 likes this.
  11. nwavesailor
    This is a tube forum so I understand it's 'all about the tubes'. I have more serious issues in my non audio life dealing with a loss.

I can tell you that I do like these G73R tubes and will eventually post more info and I do thank fotmeow for bring these to my attention.

Did ANYONE else snag a pair???

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
    fotomeow likes this.
  12. billerb1
    So very sorry to hear that. All the best.

13. fotomeow
    Thanks for letting us know, and so sorry for your loss.
    No pressure bro, none at all, you do what you need to do and take good care of yourself

14. Ripper2860
    +1 -- take care of yourself and family first!!