1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers

Discussion in 'Headphone Amps (full-size)' started by joydivisi0n, Jul 23, 2013.
Tags:
  1. mattrudy80
    I bought some others. The "grails" seem to all be sold.

2. TK16
    Anybody interested in a high testing pair of Telefunken E188CC that has diamond bottoms but the paint is gone on them. Picture of them when I got them. $200 plus $8 Priority Mail. Friends and Family. Still have the boxes.

20160506_154023.jpg

3. DRHamp
    And the box will stay open until 8AM tomorrow morning just for you TK :L3000: wouldn't want you to pay shipping 3 times LOL

TK16 and mattrudy80 like this.
  4. TK16
    Seal it up bro, no matter how much I beg you to open it don't open it. That Mitcham 64 6201 gold pin you got there is easily the second best Mullard I ever heard. Was doing some comparisons today.

bcowen and mattrudy80 like this.
  5. fotomeow
    Hey, wait a minute, I’m just a newbie trying to get some crumbs around here!
    (But yes I did buy some Blackburn’s, lol)

Anyway, there are/were like 3 pair of Blackburn’s for sale. If anything, you better watch that @TK16 fella, he’s a tube hound with multiple pairs of the same HG tubes. He’s got back ups for his backups for his backups LOL.

And where did the A2900s come from? They weren’t even in the list.!
    What I wanna know who got the Valvo PW 6201s- dang it.

jb77 and mattrudy80 like this.
  6. mattrudy80
    You gotta get up pretty early to snag a pair of A2900s or PWs before TK gets 'em. LOL. I did manage to get the k61 and tk1 left-overs. :darthsmile:

TK16, jb77 and bcowen like this.
  7. TK16
    I sniped the GEC at the last few seconds on eBay, I did not buy the PW though.

jb77, bcowen and mattrudy80 like this.
  8. bcowen
    I think @TK16 has a clandestine a2900 iPhone alerting app. It's probably pirated and illegal in most non-3rd world countries which is why he doesn't share it. Stingy.

:pensive:

jb77, TK16 and mattrudy80 like this.
  9. TK16
    I got a Mitcham K61 goal post getter ECC82 in my sig for a week bro, learn to read signatures.lol

mattrudy80 likes this.
  10. AuditoryCanvas
    I bought back the 6201 triples I originally sold because after all I've tried, they're still my favorite tube and I wanted a second pair. Though the a2900s do come close, they don't quite have the same level of detail and separation, and their in your face presence gets a bit much after a while.

fotomeow likes this.
  11. mattrudy80
  12. AuditoryCanvas
    bcowen, TK16 and mattrudy80 like this.
  13. AuditoryCanvas
    How the F did you manage to take all the paint off since getting them? Liked them so much you bathed with them??

jb77 and mattrudy80 like this.
  14. jb77
    Just out of curiosity how would you rate the 6201 triples compared too Valvo Hamburg Pinched Waist 6201 double post O getter 1959?

15. jb77
    My tester finally arrived today! I’ll let everyone know how I like it in the next few days!

40192962-A7CA-4B4B-B99A-FDB6CD37E26C.jpeg

bcowen, jasonho, TK16 and 1 other person like this.