1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Schiit Lyr - Mint Condition, Toronto/Canadian buyers preferred

Discussion in 'Amplification For Sale / Trade' started by k_19, Mar 12, 2013.
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (57)
  1. K_19
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Hey all,

Selling my Schiit Lyr headphone amp in great condition. I'm selling it as I've decided to go a different route when it comes to amping the LCD-2's.

I ordered these two weeks ago and received it 3 days ago, and other than the fingerprints and bit of a sticker stain on the bottom (which you won't see obviously, and easy to get rid of via goo-gone if you really want it off), the unit is mint. The tubes are stock and have no more than 5 hours of play on them.  I have the original box, packing materials for both the amp and the tubes. Will come with a power cord as well.

I'm letting this go for $360 shipped within Canada, $340 local here in Toronto. I can easily return this to Schiit and get a refund minus the 5% restocking fee, but after considering the restocking fee and the shipping price (and even then, I'm taking a bit of a hit here due to being dinged with customs), I figured I might as well let it go to someone here in Canada for much cheaper price (saving on duty custom fees and all that).  These retail for near $500 after taxes here for new in Canada and these are close.  I'm not necessarily against shipping it to the States and I can, but after considering the increased shipping fees and possible custom fees and all that, I figure that it's probably not worth the trouble on your end.

Do PM me for inquiries. Thanks.

2. funkthumb
    In London Ontario but no money until. . . Damn!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.