1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Schiit Lyr/Bifrost stack with Lorenz Stuttgart PCC88 Gray Shield 1960s tubes

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (13)
  1. wakeride74
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    ** Sale Pending **

Up for sale is a fantastic combo of the Schiit Lyr with the coveted Lorenz Stuttgart PCC88 Gray Shield 1960s tubes and the Schiit Bifrost (non-USB). I've been using this combo for about a year with the LCD-2, LCD-3, DT880, and HD800 and it has never failed to impress with any of these headphones with any music I've thrown at it. If purchased together I will toss in some custom IC's and an optical cable for free. Asking $750 for the stack with $20 for shipping CONUS. If I separate the stack the Lyr with the Lorenz tubes will be $450 plus $10 for shipping and the Bifrost will be $300 plus $10 for shipping.

The Lyr only comes with the Lorenz tubes, the stock tubes were sold when I heard these. If you care to see my comments on them you can take a look at this post. I don't have an hour count for tube use but I have been the only owner and they have been perfect. Both the amp and dac are in perfect condition with no sings of wear.

2. J Bones
    PM sent!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.