Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Oct 19, 2022 at 10:55 PM Post #101,401 of 148,405
Oct 19, 2022 at 11:00 PM Post #101,405 of 148,405
It's not for me to judge, but I don't think you're using those items correctly, if using them together...? 🥴
Don't knock it til you've tried it. :wink:

Oct 19, 2022 at 11:05 PM Post #101,407 of 148,405
And now back to our regularly scheduled program -- sort of...

Found out recently that I'm going to be a grand dad. It was difficult to accept at first as I don't wish to admit that I'm old, but I'm coming around to the idea of a little kiddo that the wife and I can spoil and then send back home for the daughter and SIL to deal with. Hopefully she (it's a girl) will love music as much as I do and won't poke the tweeters on my speakers. :D

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2022 at 11:13 PM Post #101,409 of 148,405
sonic bliss

I have often thought this over the years when taking time to just focus on music, or when experiencing old favorites through new gear. An experience I am looking forward to once again, in the next week or so.

Going to be some definite re-shuffling of components and comparisons made.

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2022 at 11:14 PM Post #101,410 of 148,405
Last edited:
Oct 20, 2022 at 2:57 AM Post #101,412 of 148,405
I can not sleep...

Dammit!! And dammit to Hades! It...has...MQA...I am done. Never will I kowtow to Blob Stewfart's disASSterpiece. That creature is a foul sincubus.

Too bad as this is a thing of beauty and its beauty nearly blinded me to the truth. So overcome was I by its HUGE tracks o' land, that I failed to pay attention. I have already done my due diligence having said many a prayer of penance.

NAD, we nearly knew ye. Screw MQA.

ORT The Penitent

Post Scriptum - I recently purchased a decades olde G.E. (with tubeses!) mini-console stereo. Rather than languish in my anguish over that scumbag Blob Stewfart and his musical familiar (MQA), I shall instead rally my self and see if I can suitably upgrade this little gem with HEOS and perhaps get the fully automatic turntable working again. The game's afoot!

Indeed.

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2022 at 6:19 AM Post #101,415 of 148,405
And now back to our regularly scheduled program -- sort of...

Found out recently that I'm going to be a grand dad. It was difficult to accept at first as I don't wish to admit that I'm old, but I'm coming around to the idea of a little kiddo that the wife and I can spoil and then send back home for the daughter and SIL to deal with. Hopefully she (it's a girl) will love music as much as I do and won't poke the tweeters on my speakers. :D
Congratulations. I would suggest that you begin to mitigate your boorish, testosterone driven behaviors now.

I will file the fact that you are having a granddaughter as further empirical evidence that God has a sense of humor.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back