Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Jun 7, 2021 at 3:43 PM Post #77,912 of 149,012
The BBQ war has already been won (TX BBQ for the win) and Jason has already stated he is a fan of all BBQ. I suspect he favors TX BBQ most and only says that he likes them all to be polite. :D

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2021 at 5:02 PM Post #77,915 of 149,012
Virtual SchiitrMeet June
Jason & Mike—Back Together!

Hey guys,

Since we're now getting back to more sane times—which, by the way, means that soon we'll be able to have real Schiitrmeets again, and do some new blind listening—Mike and I thought it would be good to do the duo thing while I'm back here in California for a while. So, you'll have us both live from the Schiitr, and you can ask us anything that strikes your fancy.

What to ask? Backorders are always popular, but we are starting to make progress. Mike's prototypes are starting to ship, and I know he has grand plans for the future. I've been spending a lot of time in basic research, trying to solve some intractable problems with new ideas (that may or may not end up as products). But feel free to ask us anything, from how Mike and I met to products we worked on before Schiit to how we work together today. Have at it!

With respect to the actual in-person Schiitrmeets, I don't have any details or a schedule right now, but I can say I'm looking forward to it. I'm also looking forward to actually going back to shows. I know we're scheduled to be at RMAF in November, and I hope to see some of you there.

Please note this is Pacific Time again, I'm back in Cali.

Virtual SchiitrMeet June
Wednesday, June 9, 4PM PST

Questions? Send them to denise@schiit.com

Please join us on Facebook or YouTube:

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZqCWt2_qqB-UD0-pcPpxCw
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/

All the best,
Jason
Looking forward to it

Jun 7, 2021 at 5:36 PM Post #77,917 of 149,012
Ever wonder why some of those multi-record sets were like this:
Record A: Side 1 / Side 3
Record B: Side 2 / Side 4
Record C: Side 3 / Side 6

See above...
It must have been annoying to have two Side 3 and missing Side 5 :darthsmile:
You have the sides sequence wrong anyway. They were arranged so you can flip the entire stack to continue in sequential order.

Jun 7, 2021 at 6:10 PM Post #77,919 of 149,012
LOL!! Always be nice to Texans because they all carry guns! :D

Jun 7, 2021 at 6:46 PM Post #77,925 of 149,012
Jason, my son just returned to CA this weekend after a couple of weeks visiting. He is in Sherman Oaks. My wife and I will be visiting him out there next time, make sure you have some Tri Tip at the Schiitr.

Good Mexican, and live Mariachi music right next door, on the day I visited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back