Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Jan 23, 2018 at 3:28 PM Post #28,606 of 148,457
Well, fine, but what about a black option? And will the power switch be in front, rear, or both?

RGB lighting?

not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Jan 24, 2018 at 1:08 AM Post #28,617 of 148,457
Talking about Dylan, let us not forget the Byrd's covers. Some of the best 60's West Coast music.
They weren't covers. In most instances, Dylan wrote them for the Byrds and they performed them first.

I would like to apologize for my now (deleted) **** philistine post. Don't even remember who I wrote it to. People are perfectly free to feel that the black velvet Elvis painting with the glycerin tear is a much better painting than the those silly Cubists like Picasso that thought women had three square boobs. To each his own.

Now, I am off to listen to my $630,000 platinum cryo treated power cable. It didn't sound good at first, but after 20,000 hours of burn in and a new treatment of coating the insulator with Mariah Carey tears and Unicorn sperm, the sound stage has moved 0.31 minutes of arc to the right and is now perfect. I can now hear what species of pine tree produced the rosin that the third violinist treated his bow with. And that the bassoonist needs to floss.

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2018 at 6:52 AM Post #28,619 of 148,457
Any word on the upcoming chapter?

Tomorrow.

Jason, can't come soon enough. Unfortunately the thread runs with a very low signal to noise ratio, so some meaningful input will be welcome.

I'm wondering what you'll have to say about the Yggdrasil upgrade. Regardless, glad to hear you've made it to the other side of dealing with your "significant other's" cold. Sharing might be caring and some may say this sort of forbearance is "proof of love" but it's all "joy" that I'm sure you could do without. In the meantime, tally-ho.

Jan 24, 2018 at 9:38 AM Post #28,620 of 148,457
jseymour said:
Talking about Dylan, let us not forget the Byrd's covers. Some of the best 60's West Coast music.

sublime9
They weren't covers. In most instances, Dylan wrote them for the Byrds and they performed them first.

They were just covers through the first five albums. It wasn't until 1968's Sweetheart of the Rodeo with the song You Ain't Going Nowhere, that they recorded a song that Dylan specifically wrote for them.
https://rateyourmusic.com/board_message?message_id=1862773&board_id=1001&show=20&start=20

Users who are viewing this thread

Back