Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Mar 30, 2017 at 5:26 PM Post #18,259 of 149,069
  How about all the sockets for the plugs in front and the switches on the back?

The problem is everyone would simply turn it around and use it the wrong way. 
wink.gif

Mar 30, 2017 at 5:38 PM Post #18,261 of 149,069
Mar 30, 2017 at 5:44 PM Post #18,262 of 149,069
The Schiit Shave-n-Shower Internet Radio, with large stick on feet for attaching to tile walls. Free 1 year subscription to Turdal Music. Available only in satin silver, batteries not included, not MQA compatible!

Mar 30, 2017 at 5:53 PM Post #18,263 of 149,069
  I'm in the market for some resonating wood blocks to put on my speakers to make them sound better.  Would it be possible or Schiit to offer this, but in a multi-bit version, which I guess would be multiple bits of wood?  Not quite sawdust, but multiple bits.  Of wood.  

And nothing cheap.

I can help you there.  I have lots of bits, of wood, at home.  Along with a workbench.
Some of my bits are hand cut, 160 year old Iron Bark from pristine riverbanks, having gown for hundreds of years before man and pollution.  Some them even have magnetic properties due to the square profile, hand made nails that penetrate and break the grain at audio-band specific intervals.  I cannot describe in words the improvements in my system having built racks with this timber....  Happy to help you out, for a modest fee!  
biggrin.gif

Mar 30, 2017 at 6:24 PM Post #18,264 of 149,069
  The Schiit Shave-n-Shower Internet Radio, with large stick on feet for attaching to tile walls. Free 1 year subscription to Turdal Music. Available only in satin silver, batteries not included, not MQA compatible!

Oh no, if we did that, we'd absolutely make it MQA-compatible. 

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
Mar 30, 2017 at 6:36 PM Post #18,265 of 149,069
On April 1 Schiit are going to announce that they dropping the silver finish on all their products and that all future products will come in a black metal finish only,
making the existing silver finish products collectors items.

Mar 30, 2017 at 7:07 PM Post #18,266 of 149,069

Oh no, if we did that, we'd absolutely make it MQA-compatible. 

Don't you mean:

"Oh no, if we did that, we'd absolutely make it DSD512 and MQA-compatible."

L3000.gif

Mar 30, 2017 at 8:58 PM Post #18,267 of 149,069
Schiit oil made with real snakes. You use it to polish the aluminium to restore orginal factory sound.

Schiit connector welding kits. You need to solder rca connectors for best SQ. friction contact connection isn't audiophile.

Schiit active noise cancelation. A box between dac and amp which records ambient sound and plays the reverse wave into the headphones. Has a knob to adjust the level

Talking about the snake oil, I foster some doubts about the opportunity to enter in such as crowded market. Too many products are already available.
Mine can be used also as a flux to improve the soldering.
It's absolutely fantastic, trust me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back