Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Jul 15, 2016 at 3:12 PM Post #11,536 of 149,020
Ha. When I mentioned that Alex was excited to get into the new space early, this is what greeted me this morning:

Walls we haven't seen since 2013.

A big empty space.

Lots of boxes outside.

Even more in the new space.

Racks going in. Alex doesn't mess around.

Still to-do: adding doors between the second space (largely unchanged) and the third.

Looks cool and looks quite empty. Certainly room to expand.

By the way Jason, when you guys were busy ferrying around gear, did you happen to find a Loki that had been lost in all the chaos, like the bad guy in a horror movie that always has to make you jump that one last time.

Jul 15, 2016 at 5:18 PM Post #11,538 of 149,020
I can see the REDACTED in those shelves 
ph34r.gif

Jul 15, 2016 at 9:31 PM Post #11,542 of 149,020
Just imagine how crazy it'll be when they eventually have to move to an even bigger space...

Jul 16, 2016 at 6:08 PM Post #11,546 of 149,020
  Ha. When I mentioned that Alex was excited to get into the new space early, this is what greeted me this morning:

Walls we haven't seen since 2013.

A big empty space.

Lots of boxes outside.

Even more in the new space.

Racks going in. Alex doesn't mess around.

Still to-do: adding doors between the second space (largely unchanged) and the third.

Wow, you guys have really really grown.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is only 2-3 pure audiophile companies (counting out sony etc) in the world that hits your revenue and profit levels. If only i could buy some shares.

Jul 16, 2016 at 6:40 PM Post #11,547 of 149,020
It's good to see an American company doing so well in such a specialized market. 

Jul 18, 2016 at 4:49 AM Post #11,549 of 149,020
  2016, Chapter 9.5:
Just An Update

Hey all, yeah, I know, I’ve been promising you a new chapter for a couple of weeks, and hinting that we’re going to have the first product announcement of 2016 coming shortly.

Only thing that's stopping me from buying a rag is the announcement. Can't wait 
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jason Stoddard /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Tis the season of saying, “no.” It’s funny. I don’t know what’s happening, but in the past couple of months, I’ve been approached by more organizations wanting to sell us stuff, and more companies wanting us to design stuff, than ever before.

I remember my first job as an apprentice, I was damn good. People started giving me more work, I was young and to afraid to say no. Started getting overworked and burning out. couldn't have managed without boss(apprentice boss). She taught me how to say no and this applies to not only work. 

Although different to my situation, its good you prioritize and know what to say no to.

Jul 18, 2016 at 11:17 AM Post #11,550 of 149,020
  I remember my first job as an apprentice, I was damn good. People started giving me more work, I was young and to afraid to say no. Started getting overworked and burning out. couldn't have managed without boss(apprentice boss). She taught me how to say no and this applies to not only work. 

Although different to my situation, its good you prioritize and know what to say no to.

It's true, saying no is harder than one might think, especially when it involves our livelihoods. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back