1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up

Discussion in 'Jason Stoddard' started by jason stoddard, Jan 23, 2014.
  1. bcowen
    You are NOT helping my wallet. :smile:

Paladin79, sam6550a and yonson like this.
  2. ScubaMan2017
    In my school board, my fellow educators are sometimes mystified by the "reply all" feature on emails. And so, many peers smacked the "reply all" demanding being removed from the discussion. A couple of years ago, it got so bad, we brought the mail (male?) server to a hault. One wag at my school wanted to print out the many, MANY angry/putout/snide/clueless emails and make a mosaic. :ksc75smile:

Paladin79, yonson and bcowen like this.
  3. Ripper2860
    @Jason Stoddard --

FYI -- on the Schiit main page product carousel / slide show when you click on the Schiit Bifrost 2 pic, it return an invalid product error ...

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

ev666il likes this.
  4. QueYo
    Must mean they are about to release the Bifrost 3. That was quick. I heard the Gen 12 USB is amazing.

Hofy, Oveja Negra, Paladin79 and 8 others like this.
  5. Ripper2860
    Maybe they'll offer $100 off for BF2 owners!! :smirk:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
  6. ScubaMan2017
    dr-evil-austin-said-no-memes.jpg Source: https://sayingimages.com/no-memes/ ; posted June 1, 2018; uploaded to Headfi dot errg, Nov. 25, 2019 at 07:02 in a vain attempt at avoiding responsiblity. :ksc75smile:

Paladin79 and bcowen like this.
  7. Jason Stoddard
    Fixed!

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
    ev666il, Balthazar B and bcowen like this.
  8. Paladin79
    bcowen likes this.
  9. judson_w
    ScubaMan2017, sam6550a, Hofy and 5 others like this.
  10. Tim van der Leeuw
    I thought their new and upcoming ultra-improved USB interface for the Bitfrost 3 was to be named Multison USB?

And one of the little fairies whispered into my ear that it will have 5 USB inputs and pluggable S/PDIF to USB converter so you always have as many of each input type as you need for your system configuration and was to be released end of March 2020. Perhaps start of April.

:wink:

Ripper2860, Paladin79 and bcowen like this.
  11. Ripper2860
    I heard they were going to build a multi-port USB switch in a Freya sized case and call it the Megason -- 1x USB-in and switchable 12 ports out. :wink:

sam6550a, grokit, bcowen and 2 others like this.
  12. Ableza
    Mike Moffat did say he would like to create a digital preamp, so perhaps some of this silliness is not too far off.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
    RCBinTN and Rensek like this.
  13. Rensek
    With how awesome Bifrost 2 seems to be, I keep hoping we will see Gungnir turned into that, whenever its revision comes down the line....

14. RickB
    Yes, it's the Jeff Bezos' edition for the 12 different rooms in the "cottage" he likes to listen to music in.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
  15. ScottFree
    Crazy Dutch Bastard

RickB and bcowen like this.