1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up

Discussion in 'Jason Stoddard' started by jason stoddard, Jan 23, 2014.
  1. Derrick Swart
    Yeah like a sound wall

2. D2Girls
    I mean, you go “LOL” at a customer for asking kind of a simple question with reasonable logic behind it: traditionally, one would get in home auditions from a dealer, or perhaps a 30 day return policy when buying online. It seems to me that more and more people are doing this nowadays. The amount of money one would save buying Schiit amps, vs something more esoteric is substantial. And possibly worth the cost of shipping both ways.

As for the 5% restock fee, does that exist when returning product within the 14 day return policy...? I don’t recall being charged 5% when returning my Saga.

3. liamo
    Yes it does exist, right there on every product page. You forgot to say thank you.

4. Pietro Cozzi Tinin
    I think it's for the smell and looks only for they probably work with headphones on all day.

5. Derrick Swart
    Why did you return the Saga?

6. ScubaMan2017
    Vali's for ninety-nine bucks?! People, PEOPLE. Pick one up. :ksc75smile:

7. Derrick Swart
    Closed earwarmers of course.

8. sam6550a
    Design and build it. There are a lot of ways to move heavy electronics-----look at the weight of some of the Citation, McIntosh and ARC tube amps! Forklift suggested.

ZoNtO and Mike-WI like this.
  9. Xcalibur255
    I took at look at that one recently. Nice looking speaker, but the 85dB sensitivity is just too low for comfort. I need something flea power friendly. :)

10. ZoNtO
    It's your destiny to design a beast of an amp like that, worthy of the name Odin.

sam6550a, audio philestine and mp29k like this.
  11. golfbravobravo
    And release it on a Wednesday?

12. alpovs
    That's actually funny. I think it was written on April 1st :)

13. Brubacca
    Stupid questions for the night:

8ohm nominal speakers - 20 W
    4ohm nominal speakers - 40 W
    6ohm nominal speakers - 30 W???

10W pure class A across all nominal speaker impedances? Or is it half, 20W Class A for 4 ohm.

Rensek likes this.
  14. Derrick Swart
    Already got one and it is very nice indeed. High gain is my setting!
    watts are ‘cheap’ these days. You will be rewarded. Don’t get obstructed by sensitivity, i hardly get above 70dB listening, but then again my room isn’t so BiG (35m3)

15. RCBinTN
    Well done, Jason. Despite some snarky puppy comments, we are all big Schiit fans here.