Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Sep 30, 2018 at 7:48 PM Post #39,017 of 149,107
Going to the last Lynyrd Skynyrd show next weekend or I'd be at RMAF. Next year hopefully.:)
I saw them at the Houston Rodeo many years ago. Great show.

Sep 30, 2018 at 10:55 PM Post #39,019 of 149,107
Every chance I get.:L3000:

Oct 1, 2018 at 4:20 AM Post #39,020 of 149,107
tumblr_n5xi0kRcOB1tp9expo1_500.gif

Oct 1, 2018 at 12:54 PM Post #39,022 of 149,107
Hey all,

If you're going to RMAF, we have a surprise in store.

Not quite yet a product intro, but a preview of some very hot Schiit. Well, fairly hot Schiit. Because we're Continuing down a path we started earlier this year, and that path veers away from A nother path.

Said product preview will be in the speaker room. Yes, there will be (preliminary) specs and (preliminary) pricing. No, the pricing will not have 4 figures. No, it probably won't be shipping this year. But if we're lucky, it should be first up next year!

I'll be at the show Friday and Saturday all day, and Sunday in the morning. I hope to see you there!

All the best,
Jason

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
Oct 1, 2018 at 1:14 PM Post #39,023 of 149,107
Hey all,

Not quite yet a product intro, but a preview of some very hot Schiit. Well, fairly hot Schiit. Because we're Continuing down a path we started earlier this year, and that path veers away from A nother path.

Said product preview will be in the speaker room. Yes, there will be (preliminary) specs and (preliminary) pricing. No, the pricing will not have 4 figures. No, it probably won't be shipping this year. But if we're lucky, it should be first up next year!

I'll be at the show Friday and Saturday all day, and Sunday in the morning. I hope to see you there!

All the best,
Jason

Ooh! Mysterious!

Oct 1, 2018 at 1:23 PM Post #39,027 of 149,107
My prediction: a 2-channel power amp that is not class A and uses Continuity. I’m excited to see what it actually is...

^^^I believe we have a winner ...

Oct 1, 2018 at 1:37 PM Post #39,028 of 149,107
Hey all,

All the best,
Jason

Hahahaha Nice hints you threw in there!

Oct 1, 2018 at 1:40 PM Post #39,029 of 149,107
If it's a surprise, it's not likely something Jason has talked about extensively. I expect Sol to be there, possibly a Continuity amp, and so on, but I think what Jason is referring to will be different completely.

Like speakers. Or a complete prototype CD transport. Or an electrostatic amp. Something that Jason said, we aren't doing that in the past.

Oct 1, 2018 at 1:41 PM Post #39,030 of 149,107
My prediction: a 2-channel power amp that is not class A and uses Continuity. I’m excited to see what it actually is...

I'm hoping they are monoblockable like Vidar...

Now the real question is what will it be named? The obvious choice would be Thor, but since he stated he didn't want to deal with the trademark issues it has I wonder if it could be Odin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back